Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS -Daily Word 1-30-08

Topic closed. Posted 9 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2008, 7:38 am - IP Logged

The Word== (HEART/BREAK)......  Some may not respond because they don't have what it takes. I say it again.  SOME MAY NOT RESPOND BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!  The heart is the engine that runs the body well.  When it is broken, even your dog can tell.  We go through life dealing with all types of pain and stuff. When it comes to the precious heart, HEART/BREAK  is when I have had enough.  It will be hard for me to believe that there is someone/ adults that has not had their HEART/BROKEN at some time, some way.  If you feel that you should not admit it, that's ok. To say the least, you know what I mean.  We all, if we stop and think for a minute. You could recall plenty HEART/BREAKS that we have seen.  Time will heal all wounds. The scar may still be there.  The break will mend soon.  If you can endure one more day.  Your faith will send help your way. You can do it.  Your future is what you make. Don't fall into the frase SOME MAY NOT RESPOND BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.

LAST CHANCE aka THE POETASTER

(865- 683 -358- 505- 997- 333 -444- 777 )

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)