Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gap Strategy - Taking Chances

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by DownandDirty.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2008, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Gap Strategy - Taking chances.

I recently received an email from a GA player requesting
I provide some combinations for their Pick 5 game.
I'm in Texas. I would have to generate a complete
set of data, a task that takes a few hours. Instead,
I offered to provide a complete set of gap data for one game, for
reasonable compensation. My time is as valuable
as anyone's and materials cost.
I set the game up and it's  ready to go, once
our private message deal is complete.
Well, you guessed right. It was a sham request and I
fell for it.
However, if anyone in GA is interested in gap strategy
and wants a copy of game stats, contact me via private
message.
Just to review: gap strategy is way to generate various
data streams and inventories that can be used in several
ways to make rationale choices. It is not an
automated prediction system. The player creates the
files and does the necessary guesswork.

Thanks for your interest.

Bobby

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2008, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

"I recently received an email from a GA player requesting I provide some combinations for their Pick 5 game."

Many who come to LP and see players posting strategies for winning lotteries believe the information is offered freely and expect additional information to be offered freely also.  I've found that not having your e-mail address in your profile and just saying "no" to personal requests by PM will usually put an end to it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2008, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

"I recently received an email from a GA player requesting I provide some combinations for their Pick 5 game."

Many who come to LP and see players posting strategies for winning lotteries believe the information is offered freely and expect additional information to be offered freely also.  I've found that not having your e-mail address in your profile and just saying "no" to personal requests by PM will usually put an end to it.

Thanks for your comments, RJOH.

Gap strategy is a paper and pencil  workout. Details have been posted here at LP and are free for all.
      I'm retired, have some time and I'm willing to help out. I'm not selling anything, but my time is worth something.
      It just bugs me that someone would participate in a deal and then backout. I realize sending cash to a stranger via mail is risky, but, sometimes, taking a chance can have positive results.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2008, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Unless you are paid up front, it will save you some aggravation if you ignore all requests that require more work than you're willing to do for free.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19824 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2008, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Unless you are paid up front, it will save you some aggravation if you ignore all requests that require more work than you're willing to do for free.

I Agree! It's best to assume players come to LP looking for free help.  And if your prediction statistics aren't that good' they're probably not interested in what you post let alone paying to read more about your ideas.

Evil Looking       

Long Island, NY
            United States
            Member #57412
            January 3, 2008
            419 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2008, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

In my case, I offer to analyze anyones pick five game by my methods and provide say....ten sets of numbers.  AND..most importantly;  explain clearly and easily why I have selected the numbers.  Even exchange of numbers to consider.  I am very curious what you folks would predict with "your" methods. I think that we can learn from each other perhaps.  As soon as someone does not reciprocate..you stop dealing with them.  I would be very happy to see someone win with my numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19824 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2008, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

In my case, I offer to analyze anyones pick five game by my methods and provide say....ten sets of numbers.  AND..most importantly;  explain clearly and easily why I have selected the numbers.  Even exchange of numbers to consider.  I am very curious what you folks would predict with "your" methods. I think that we can learn from each other perhaps.  As soon as someone does not reciprocate..you stop dealing with them.  I would be very happy to see someone win with my numbers.

Has analyzing numbers with your methods improved your odds of doing better than a match3?  The best I've done is a match4 and that only happened once when I hit a 4+0 playing MegaMillions.  I usually play 10-20 lines. 

Evil Looking       

Long Island, NY
                United States
                Member #57412
                January 3, 2008
                419 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2008, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Well yeah, I would think I have improved my odds.  I hit more frequently. 4 of 5 last month, came razor close to 5 of 5.  I also hit 3 of 5 frequently(which is no big thing...just an indication perhaps, one is on the right track).  I would have had alot more 4 of 4/5 of 5's even had I wheeled my selections more.  I just can't afford expensive $50 wheels...filtering methods bother me.  $20 a day limit as well.   Like anyone, I hope to validate my philosophy with proof of a win.

I hope that each one of you that offers help is compensated(financial, spriritual or otherwise) for your valuable time.