Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

betslips

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kent, WA
United States
Member #4041
March 15, 2004
369 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2008, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone use betslips to play the lottery? I do and have had some minor success doing so. However, I have been informed that the click2pay service that they use to enable one to withdraw funds is no longer available to U.S. customers. So is anyone else experiencing difficulty in collecting their winnings from betslips?

Thanks, Dash

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2008, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

you should've done that a long time ago.

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I spoke to them a several months ago, and they told me that if I did win, they would send me a check in the mail. For now, I've ceased playing online.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter".