Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

give me some suggest for foreign lottery ticket

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chinalottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
guangdong prov.
China
Member #58041
January 28, 2008
4 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2008, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I'm a  chinese people,I want to sell our national lottery ticket to the region that permits to sell it (I don't know whether include the U.S.).

First, I plan to find the partner,who should live in local and takes charge local market about selling it.

The second,about the profit.The selling price of the lottery ticket is less than 1$ per ticket.I should share the half of the huge profit with my partner.

If you buy the ticket through our deputy,you should have the receipt that likes ID card,to identify whether who is the winner of lottery ticket.

The third,about win a prize in a lottery.If you are winner of lottery,you should contact our deputy in local.We shall send the prize to your account from our deputy.

Foregoing content is just my tentative plan,I wish the expert to give me some advice about feasibility.

in any case,thanks very much!Party

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
    Member #55246
    September 20, 2007
    225 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2008, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I'm a  chinese people,I want to sell our national lottery ticket to the region that permits to sell it (I don't know whether include the U.S.).

First, I plan to find the partner,who should live in local and takes charge local market about selling it.

The second,about the profit.The selling price of the lottery ticket is less than 1$ per ticket.I should share the half of the huge profit with my partner.

If you buy the ticket through our deputy,you should have the receipt that likes ID card,to identify whether who is the winner of lottery ticket.

The third,about win a prize in a lottery.If you are winner of lottery,you should contact our deputy in local.We shall send the prize to your account from our deputy.

Foregoing content is just my tentative plan,I wish the expert to give me some advice about feasibility.

in any case,thanks very much!Party

I hope you stop doing this, chinalottery. What you are trying to do is illegal.No NoThumbs Down

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2008, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I hope you stop doing this, chinalottery. What you are trying to do is illegal.No NoThumbs Down

Stop it! I live in China too but everyone knows what you want to do is ILLEGAL!!! I'm an American study here in China I suggest you drop your idea. Just play for yourself and enjoy winning or losing. If you don't you might find yourself in a nice prison cell.

guangdong prov.
        China
        Member #58041
        January 28, 2008
        4 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2008, 6:44 am - IP Logged

thanks!what you said is very important.