Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee is finally getting that pick 6 lotto...

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2008, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

yeah i saw the sign about it being changed to pick 5.i'm wondering if they'll add more draws?

on the pick 6 game i might study some things and play it a few times but i'm not sure yet.

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2008, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I think a lot of states are being completely lazy with using RNG instead of ball drawings.

I Agree!   I Agree!  I Agree!  I Agree!  I Agree!   

Smoke and mirrors ...... balls bounce across the screen via computer animation and people will never know the difference they think.

Good luck to everyone!

chasingadream's avatar - Archangel 01.jpg

United States
      Member #38687
      May 3, 2006
      315 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2008, 1:43 am - IP Logged

So, it starts Sunday...  And the website has yet to say anything about it.  I may grab a ticket because it's new but like everyone else I hate RNG.  Anyone else going to throw a dollar or two away?

yeah I'm gonna plunk a dollar down but that all.....just a dollar because I don't trust the way the numbers are drawn. Even the dollar that I play won't be until the jackpot gets to at least 5 mill.

Oogle  waiting patiently for my jackpot

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
        Florence, Alabama
        United States
        Member #8658
        November 13, 2004
        1993 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2008, 3:15 am - IP Logged

I think this is really piss poor that TN starts a new lottery game and changes another yet no one at any of the stores I've been to that sales lottery tickets has any idea about how the games are going to be run. All they know is that they start Feb 24th. Then to top that off TN lottery website has no mention of any lottery games changing or any new games. You would think that atleast 7 days before the game starts they would put up some info on the website on how to play the games, prize info, and advertising to get new players.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!