Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS -Daily Word- 2-4-08

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Rubi 311.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2008, 11:47 am - IP Logged

The word--> (FAST... How long did it last?  It seems like is was yesterday.  OH! how FAST time past.  As we watch children grow. Years leaves us wondering where did they go.  Don't move to FAST.  Make the good things last.  Don't worry about being an outcast.  This to shall past FAST.  Time is moving people.  Open your eyes and you shall see.   Are you in the FAST lane?  Are you slow like me.? Go around, I yell from time to time.  But that's just me. I take it slow because I am trying to see what's going down.  FAST money....FAST cars.... FAST whatever you think they are.   Is this good for you?   Do you like these FAST things too?  We associate FAST with certain genders.  Their moral, they tends to surrender.  I am guilty as being FAST to say.  The numbers listed below, are headed our way.  Slow is not to good sometime, I want you to know.  I know most of you are waiting on the word go.  I will be, he said, as he pasted.  That's the reason why the word for today has got to be FAST.    

(179 - 178 - 897 - 555 - 571 - 657 - 884 - 883 - 882)

LAST CHANCE aka THE POETASTER                                                                                    Leaving

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you Last Chance!  Love your "words of wisdom."  Lovies