Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you tell which system are profitable

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #51792
April 25, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2008, 11:50 am - IP Logged

There is a lottery system challenge that has been directed towards all sites selling lottery systems.  Im watching to see the out come of the challenge.  This duel might prove to be worthy in aiding prospective buyers in purchasing reliable products from some of the ripe off artist on the internet.  Sorry, but not allow to give the address of the site.  But, it should be something to watch if you are in the market or the industry. 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2008, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I haven't heard about any challenges, but then again I don't don't use systems from people who sell them.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2008, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

There is a lottery system challenge that has been directed towards all sites selling lottery systems.  Im watching to see the out come of the challenge.  This duel might prove to be worthy in aiding prospective buyers in purchasing reliable products from some of the ripe off artist on the internet.  Sorry, but not allow to give the address of the site.  But, it should be something to watch if you are in the market or the industry. 

As this is your first post, why did you pick a subject you can't talk about?  The facts are there aren't any profitable lottery systems because they would eliminate lotteries.   I doubt if any such challenge exists because the winner would be the one that lost the least.  Vendors of lottery software know the more software they sell the more likely someone using that software will get lucky and win a large prize.

Lotteries are designed to keep 50% of their sales as profit in spite of paying out a large jackpot and 2nd tier prizes.  They can do this because 98% of the possible combinations are losers that pay nothing and to pick one of the remaining 2% combinations that mostly pay back the price of the tickets, a player has to be lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2008, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

My gut says this person is owner of the scam lottery site they tried to post the link to.

There is no big face-off — it is a single scam "lottery system" site putting out a "challenge" to other systems.  In the area that shows what "systems" it is being compared to, there are no other systems listed!

Just a new BS angle on the same old scam.

Just so everyone knows the type of site I'm talking about, it's one of those sites with some cartoon-ish character at the top, plain but bright colored background and left navigation area, and has a really long text section that explains how great and unbeatable their "lottery system" is.  The same kind of hyperbole-ridden advertising that is used to sell Ginsu knives.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the warning Todd. Even though I don't buy lottery systems, I'm sure it may help others who do avoid a site like that.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Toms River, NJ
            United States
            Member #32600
            February 13, 2006
            205 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2008, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

My gut says this person is owner of the scam lottery site they tried to post the link to.

There is no big face-off — it is a single scam "lottery system" site putting out a "challenge" to other systems.  In the area that shows what "systems" it is being compared to, there are no other systems listed!

Just a new BS angle on the same old scam.

Just so everyone knows the type of site I'm talking about, it's one of those sites with some cartoon-ish character at the top, plain but bright colored background and left navigation area, and has a really long text section that explains how great and unbeatable their "lottery system" is.  The same kind of hyperbole-ridden advertising that is used to sell Ginsu knives.

Thanks for looking out for us Todd.

Don 

GO NJ DEVILS! STANELY CUP HERE WE COME! Red Devil

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2008, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Each of two persons claims to have the best Pick-3 lottery system. They hold a contest to help determing which is best. Each knows their system is worthless.  Each reasons as follows: "I know what my system is worth and I may lose, but I may also learn a better system, so the contest is to my advantage."

BobP