Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily Number Strategy

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #7962
October 19, 2004
27 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2008, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Here is a little strategy I use for playing the daily number. It is based on the Massachusetts 4 digit daily numbers game which allows betting 25 cents on first or last 3 exact. However, you can adapt it to any daily numbers game in your state or country.

Pick your 4 digit number. Bet 25 cents first 3 exact and 25 cents last 3 exact. Play the number for a week. (7 days) Cost $3.50

If the number does not come out the first week, play it again for another week only this time have the lottery agent run the card through 2 times. cost $7.00

If it does not come out, play it again another week only have the agent run the card through 3 times. Cost $10.50

Again, if it does not come out, play it again another week only have the agent run the card through 4 times. Cost $14.00 

You get the idea. Keep continuing this process.

Although it can get a little expensive the payout will be significant, especially if you play a double digit. In addition each ticket will be cashable (in MA anyway) without a trip to the State Lottery.

Good Luck!

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2008, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

What if the number dosen't come in? When am I supposed to stop?

Or do I just keep playing forever?

What?

United States
      Member #7962
      October 19, 2004
      27 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2008, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

What if the number dosen't come in? When am I supposed to stop?

Or do I just keep playing forever?

What?

Don't be silly, when do you normally give up on a number? How much $$ you spend and and how long you play is all up to you.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2008, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Don't be silly, when do you normally give up on a number? How much $$ you spend and and how long you play is all up to you.

I wasn't trying to be silly. You left me hanging at the end.

Did you do a back test to see if it was profitable? Considering that you play the first and last 3 numbers of the p-4, you're spending 2 bucks a day. You present a progressive betting strategy that has insurance involved, but how was your experience with this sytem?

I only ask because you didn't go into detail with that aspect of it.

Thanx.

United States
          Member #7962
          October 19, 2004
          27 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2008, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

There is a guy at the local variety store that plays tons of numbers. He gets a newsletter that predicts daily numbers. I think it was called the Lucky Owl. Before trying this strategy I didn't really play daily number too often.

However for the past 2+ years, I'd run into him at this variery store almost daily and he'd show me this newsletter. The accuracy of it was uncanny. Although the number the newsletter predicted didn't come out the night it said it would, it always came out within a few days. I could tell by looking at the newsletter it was based on statistics and not voodoo.

I only started the last week of Dec and have hit 1 number exact order after 4 weeks. My current number is on week 3. I only bet 50 cents, so for me it is not $2 a day but around $35 ($3.50+$7+ $10.50+$14) a month or a $1.16 a day average.

Do you believe that the longer a number goes without coming out it's due? I hear daily number players say it all the time.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2008, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Do you believe that the longer a number goes without coming out it's due? I hear daily number players say it all the time.

To a point. I'm one of those people who believe that rotating the tubes has significance. On the other hand, Chaos is chaos. By that I mean there are studies I've done that show an overdue number dosen't come in when it's long overdue. Whether that's due to rotation, I don't know, but nonetheless it's a real event. So you can interpret it in any way you want, however, I strongly believe that the rotation is affecting natural outcomes.

In the past, I've won based on overdue, but that could have been a mixture of luck incorporated...I just can't tell, but it does have an impact one way or the other in my opinion.