Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS -Daily -word 2/7/08

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Rubi 311.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2008, 8:38 am - IP Logged

The word for today is (MYSELF).........I have to live with myself and so......I want ot be fit for myself to know......I want to be able as days go by....Always to look myself straight in the eye.....I don't want to stand with the setting sun.....and hate myself for the things I've done.......I want to go out with my head erect....I want to deserve all men's respect.....For here in the struggle for fame and self.........I want to be able to like myself......I don't want to look at myself and know.....I'm bluster-in-bluff and an empty show......I never can hide myself from me.......I see what others may never see........I know what others may never know...........I never can fool mayself, and so,......Whatever happens, I want to be.......( Self-respectin and conscience-free)

Last Chance  aka The Poetaster

884 - 882 - 883 - 179 - 178 - 897 - 555 - 571 - 657 

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    PEACH STATE/ deep south
    United States
    Member #9037
    November 26, 2004
    156 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2008, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

The word for today is (MYSELF).........I have to live with myself and so......I want ot be fit for myself to know......I want to be able as days go by....Always to look myself straight in the eye.....I don't want to stand with the setting sun.....and hate myself for the things I've done.......I want to go out with my head erect....I want to deserve all men's respect.....For here in the struggle for fame and self.........I want to be able to like myself......I don't want to look at myself and know.....I'm bluster-in-bluff and an empty show......I never can hide myself from me.......I see what others may never see........I know what others may never know...........I never can fool mayself, and so,......Whatever happens, I want to be.......( Self-respectin and conscience-free)

Last Chance  aka The Poetaster

884 - 882 - 883 - 179 - 178 - 897 - 555 - 571 - 657 

SELF-RESPECTING AND CONSCIENCE-FREE

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #40207
      May 29, 2006
      2024 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2008, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Last Chance!  Wink