Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS -Daily -word2/11/08

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by last chance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2008, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

The word for today is "FRIENDSHIP"......... Commuication that you don't have to wonder, what if.  A friend at the time of need is a friend indeed.  FRIENDSHIP......relations that are not bonded by gifts.......  A friend is a person that may see your mate out on a date, and will not tell you.  He/she do not want to see you hurting, because they will hurt too.  Most may think that it is wrong the statement I just made. I have known several friends, after revealing what they have seen, their FRIENDSHIP did fade.  A true friend is the best thing you could ever have in life.   If your mate was not your friend first. You are in trouble now that you have made him your husband, or her your wife.  FRIENDSHIP is a powerful word with powerful meaning as such.  A friend is one that when you ask them for a loan, the payback will not be discussed.  They only ask you how muchSeek out your true friends, and hold them dear.   FRIENDSHIP from others is what you want near.

LAST CHANCE aka THE POETASTER>                 179- 178- 555- 571- 657- 884- 883- 882- 897     Group Hug

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

PEACH STATE/ deep south
    United States
    Member #9037
    November 26, 2004
    156 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

The word for today is "FRIENDSHIP"......... Commuication that you don't have to wonder, what if.  A friend at the time of need is a friend indeed.  FRIENDSHIP......relations that are not bonded by gifts.......  A friend is a person that may see your mate out on a date, and will not tell you.  He/she do not want to see you hurting, because they will hurt too.  Most may think that it is wrong the statement I just made. I have known several friends, after revealing what they have seen, their FRIENDSHIP did fade.  A true friend is the best thing you could ever have in life.   If your mate was not your friend first. You are in trouble now that you have made him your husband, or her your wife.  FRIENDSHIP is a powerful word with powerful meaning as such.  A friend is one that when you ask them for a loan, the payback will not be discussed.  They only ask you how muchSeek out your true friends, and hold them dear.   FRIENDSHIP from others is what you want near.

LAST CHANCE aka THE POETASTER>                 179- 178- 555- 571- 657- 884- 883- 882- 897     Group Hug

W A K E U P        A N D       L I V E................................................................>  JUSTIFICATION IS................. ............................................................... WORRY NOT...................................GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT.................................DON'T JUDGE ME...............................WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROW..............WHO DO YOU SEE?

US Flag

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2008, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Beautiful...

PEACH STATE/ deep south
        United States
        Member #9037
        November 26, 2004
        156 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2008, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Beautiful...

Again, as you see YALL!  Well spoken by the one and only U.N.V.ME.   Thanks my friend.  Guide me...........................................(?)!

(check this)   (A soul is only as pure as promised....... snow flakes melts... as the body warms)