Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hot System Topic

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
Southeastern Ohio
United States
Member #13850
April 16, 2005
783 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2008, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

There are three things that one can benefit from when they are introduced to a new system that works.

1. Observe everything that is presented over a reasonable period of time and absorb everything that is presented.

2. Learn exactly what is happening through your observation of the new methodology.

3. Ask questions whenever you are unable to understand or are incapable of grasping what is being presented.

Those who are incapable of asking questions are the ones who are most probably the least likely to benefit from a new system.

If, because of your own personal limitations, you fail to comprehend the value of what you have been presented, it is very annoying to those that do understand when you become a habitual basher of the presenter.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31541 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2008, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

There are three things that one can benefit from when they are introduced to a new system that works.

1. Observe everything that is presented over a reasonable period of time and absorb everything that is presented.

2. Learn exactly what is happening through your observation of the new methodology.

3. Ask questions whenever you are unable to understand or are incapable of grasping what is being presented.

Those who are incapable of asking questions are the ones who are most probably the least likely to benefit from a new system.

If, because of your own personal limitations, you fail to comprehend the value of what you have been presented, it is very annoying to those that do understand when you become a habitual basher of the presenter.

Amen.  Excellent.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2008, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to first say that what people claim as a system that works is debatable.

And I do disagree with your last paragraph. I think that the folks who do question systems presented here are often seasoned pros who've been there and done it. They see them coming. They're not bashing just for the sake of it, but pointing out defeciencies within the system.

I have no doubt that it's easily discernable, atleast to me and others, between people who are just talking trash, and bashing, like those who specifically itemize what is wrong, or lacking of the system, to folks who have nothing better to do, and just like to put others down, for one reason or another..

For the most part, reasons given here on the Lp for incompletion to a system has been satisfactory to me. Obviously, from time to time, you'll see the looney tunes come out, but for the most part, the veterans are right.

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2008, 12:00 am - IP Logged

"And I do disagree with your last paragraph. I think that the folks who do question systems presented here are often seasoned pros who've been there and done it. They see them coming. They're not bashing just for the sake of it, but pointing out defeciencies within the system".

Well, I dissagree with your analysis because obviously you didn't read the context of what was intended. When it is explained that someone  obviously has a "personal limitation" causing them to "fail in comprehending what has been presented", the statement obviously is not referring to seasoned pros asking questions or critiquing someone's system.

What I stated was...

"If, because of your own personal limitations, you fail to comprehend the value of what you have been presented, it is very annoying to those that do understand when you become a habitual basher of the presenter".

There is far too much bashing and belittling of just about everyone new that comes here with new concepts to offer.

So with that said, my statement stands uncorrected.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2008, 12:48 am - IP Logged

"And I do disagree with your last paragraph. I think that the folks who do question systems presented here are often seasoned pros who've been there and done it. They see them coming. They're not bashing just for the sake of it, but pointing out defeciencies within the system".

Well, I dissagree with your analysis because obviously you didn't read the context of what was intended. When it is explained that someone  obviously has a "personal limitation" causing them to "fail in comprehending what has been presented", the statement obviously is not referring to seasoned pros asking questions or critiquing someone's system.

What I stated was...

"If, because of your own personal limitations, you fail to comprehend the value of what you have been presented, it is very annoying to those that do understand when you become a habitual basher of the presenter".

There is far too much bashing and belittling of just about everyone new that comes here with new concepts to offer.

So with that said, my statement stands uncorrected.

You're not understanding what I'm saying.

The people who come on here trying to explain some vague idea of their systems  are bashed because they either can't express themselves, or do not understand the basics of what they are trying to show people. In this recent case, grammer is a red flag, not to mention the lack of a rebuttal. the person responds with the same answer over and over without specifically addressing issues brought up.

There is nothing wrong with new concepts, just the way they try to explain themselves without articulating.

You want examples?

cashman87. He gives numbers without revealing his family secrets. Why even bother teasing folks here, if you aren't revealing the process? Page after page of endless bragging without results. I don't know if you remember him.

Newguy: He proposes vast amount of numbers, not realizing the cost versus profit ratio. When challenged about that specific aspect, nothing new is remitted. He just says....I know...but....so on and so on...

I can't remember specific names, but I recall a handfull of new folks who have come here in the past few years making bold statements and not backing them up. I know this because I see Rjoh repeatedly being the first one jumping in and asking them to show their proof on the prediction boards. Shortly therafter, they disappear without a trace. then some people here blame some for running them out. I don't see it that way. They are requested to be put up against a challenge, and when they disappear, we are called haters. Why? it's a simple request.

It was about a month ago when someone came here and claimed something, and Maddog asked him to post his numbers in his challenge thingy. Guess what happened? never to be seen again. But we're labeled as negative. Why? because we asked them to back up what they propose?

Look at my pathetical attempts as an example. In just one week or so, i came up with 2 hair-brained ideas for a system in the systems forums. Look it up. I never made any bold statements, because I know the p-3 is not that easy to beat. I give an outline of an idea and throw it out there for everyone to tweak it. You'll never see me write something like....Here's the 99 percent winning system of all ages. That's just impossible. The house will always win. You'll never see me writing....The 123 system that will be the end all of all systems out there, which will net you a thousand bucks a day.

What I will do is say the following. Here's my idea. let's toss it around. let's do some back testing to see if this is temporary, which most of the time it is, and try to fugure if this system is just a short streak, or can be utlized for a long term profit. here's the cost, and here's the profit.

To me...it really dosen't bother me that much. I just felt compelled to respond to you because I felt that you haven't seen what I've seen in my experience. The p-3 is designed in such a way as to be very difficult to beat. The greatest mathematical minds would have already come up with a beatable system by now. It won't happen because there are just way too many variables. That is the key to understanding the odds, and for some person to just come along and claim they've discovered  a method that thousands have overlooked, seems very unlikely to be true, especially if they can't articulate even the easiest explanations in answering veterans who have already been down that road. The roads that new people come here and express are usually raods that are basic and fundamental, compared to advances made by years of calculations, theories, and advanced attempts on a much higher level.

When someone can't even answer basic questions from those who have experienced a-z, then the person asking the basic questions feels frustrated. It's not personal, just futile.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8394 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2008, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Pac i couldn't of said it better, i've tried and it just don't sink in with some people.

The proof is in the puding. The recipe for the cake is put out they bake the cake but don't let you taste it.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4054 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2008, 1:19 am - IP Logged

You're not understanding what I'm saying.

The people who come on here trying to explain some vague idea of their systems  are bashed because they either can't express themselves, or do not understand the basics of what they are trying to show people. In this recent case, grammer is a red flag, not to mention the lack of a rebuttal. the person responds with the same answer over and over without specifically addressing issues brought up.

There is nothing wrong with new concepts, just the way they try to explain themselves without articulating.

You want examples?

cashman87. He gives numbers without revealing his family secrets. Why even bother teasing folks here, if you aren't revealing the process? Page after page of endless bragging without results. I don't know if you remember him.

Newguy: He proposes vast amount of numbers, not realizing the cost versus profit ratio. When challenged about that specific aspect, nothing new is remitted. He just says....I know...but....so on and so on...

I can't remember specific names, but I recall a handfull of new folks who have come here in the past few years making bold statements and not backing them up. I know this because I see Rjoh repeatedly being the first one jumping in and asking them to show their proof on the prediction boards. Shortly therafter, they disappear without a trace. then some people here blame some for running them out. I don't see it that way. They are requested to be put up against a challenge, and when they disappear, we are called haters. Why? it's a simple request.

It was about a month ago when someone came here and claimed something, and Maddog asked him to post his numbers in his challenge thingy. Guess what happened? never to be seen again. But we're labeled as negative. Why? because we asked them to back up what they propose?

Look at my pathetical attempts as an example. In just one week or so, i came up with 2 hair-brained ideas for a system in the systems forums. Look it up. I never made any bold statements, because I know the p-3 is not that easy to beat. I give an outline of an idea and throw it out there for everyone to tweak it. You'll never see me write something like....Here's the 99 percent winning system of all ages. That's just impossible. The house will always win. You'll never see me writing....The 123 system that will be the end all of all systems out there, which will net you a thousand bucks a day.

What I will do is say the following. Here's my idea. let's toss it around. let's do some back testing to see if this is temporary, which most of the time it is, and try to fugure if this system is just a short streak, or can be utlized for a long term profit. here's the cost, and here's the profit.

To me...it really dosen't bother me that much. I just felt compelled to respond to you because I felt that you haven't seen what I've seen in my experience. The p-3 is designed in such a way as to be very difficult to beat. The greatest mathematical minds would have already come up with a beatable system by now. It won't happen because there are just way too many variables. That is the key to understanding the odds, and for some person to just come along and claim they've discovered  a method that thousands have overlooked, seems very unlikely to be true, especially if they can't articulate even the easiest explanations in answering veterans who have already been down that road. The roads that new people come here and express are usually raods that are basic and fundamental, compared to advances made by years of calculations, theories, and advanced attempts on a much higher level.

When someone can't even answer basic questions from those who have experienced a-z, then the person asking the basic questions feels frustrated. It's not personal, just futile.

takeemtothebank

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                The Quantum Master
                West Concord, MN
                United States
                Member #21
                December 7, 2001
                3684 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2008, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Good advice.

Can you demonstrate your points by example?

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                Wisdom is Not Censored
                Douglas Paul Smallish
                Jehocifer

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2008, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Using even/odd and high/low as filters for each digit position, you can reduce the 1000 pick-3 combination to between 6 and 27 with 6 flips of a coin. Add some more filters and it's possible to reduce it to one 3 digit number. It wouldn't have to hit every day; 1 hit out of every 90 draws would be fine with me. It would show up on the prediction pages as 4 hits out 360 in a year and even though it shows a nice profit, I'll bet there would not be one atta-boy.

People want systems that produce results so they buy a tip sheet every month that gives them 100 singles, 75 doubles and 4 or 5 triples. They circle the predictions as they fall and at the end of the month say how many of them hit. Don't ever try to explain that most of the numbers circled hit in the box and that field of numbers is actually over 750 of 1000 possible combinations because that will go way way way over their heads. The idea of the tip sheets isn't to play all the combinations but since it produces many hits, all you have to do is pick one or two of their numbers. You'll have to create a system to pick which numbers.

Pac:  "The people who come on here trying to explain some vague idea of their systems  are bashed because they either can't express themselves, or do not understand the basics of what they are trying to show people"

It's because they begin with "it has a 100% guarantee" and shows a large group of numbers instead of "I've noticed it produces many hits" and say what they did.

We can show a workout with 7 groups of 30 numbers each and guarantee it will hit 99% of the time and say it's a system.  Highlight the hits every day and people will be asking how your system works. After a few days of hits, people will ask for individual state predictions. The key is to ignore most of the requests and to scuff at anybody that notices you're using all 120 singles and all 90 doubles combos by saying you suggested playing just 1 group of 30.

I'd like to see more discussions on pick-5 methods because that is our best chance to hit a nice size jackpot.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2008, 4:46 am - IP Logged

This type of illusion is much easier to pull-off with 220 p3 numbers than 715 p4.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                      Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      61447 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2008, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Consecutive Numbers 

time*treat

I appreciated your input

It helped folks get an understanding

Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        61447 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2008, 6:38 am - IP Logged

No one knows another's

true intentions.

Human nature

The probing of systems

may reveal unintended

secrets..one man's trash

could be another man's

treasure.

Sometimes its best to

play ignorant..I don't understand

Southeastern Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #13850
                          April 16, 2005
                          783 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2008, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Good advice.

Can you demonstrate your points by example?

For a lengthy period of time I presented a pick 5 system on my blog, and tracked some individual states in the pick 5 forum. There were some good and not so good comments regarding what I was trying to accomplish. Some understood a little of what was occuring, some didn't understand it at all. There were incouragements from those that seemed to adapt to what was being presented, and some negativism from a few that couldn't grasp it. After a thorough bashing from one idiot who couldn't understand at all, which caused Todd to remove his thread, I decided to run a poll.

The poll and some of the comments can be viewed here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/145632/1

What I am trying to project is this - during the entire time my system was being presented, there was very few if any questions asked to try and amplify why this or why that was occuring.

My expertise is in statistical process control and manufacturing management. Much of my personal success has been in tutoring individuals to a higher level of accomplishment by providing sensible answers and follow up to their questions.

When there is a total lack of questions provided in any new situation, there will always be very slow, if any, progress in implementation.

Wyncote,Pa
                            United States
                            Member #3206
                            January 3, 2004
                            61447 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2008, 8:14 am - IP Logged

There are three things that one possibly can benefit from when they are introduced to a new system that works.

1.  Possibly Observe everything that is presented over a reasonable period of time and absorb everything that is presented.

2. Possibly  Learn exactly what is happening through your observation of the new methodology.

I may understand your outcome it but how you arrived at your conclusion(not seen) may be different from mine.

Southeastern Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #13850
                              April 16, 2005
                              783 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2008, 10:31 am - IP Logged

There are three things that one possibly can benefit from when they are introduced to a new system that works.

1.  Possibly Observe everything that is presented over a reasonable period of time and absorb everything that is presented.

2. Possibly  Learn exactly what is happening through your observation of the new methodology.

I may understand your outcome it but how you arrived at your conclusion(not seen) may be different from mine.

I may understand your outcome it but how you arrived at your conclusion(not seen) may be different from mine????

Well Blackapple, you've definitely confused me here and taken what was supposed to be a simple solution to learning in a completely different direction.

It's okay with me how you distort my words and confuse the issue, from the rest of the responses here, it doesn't appear anyone else benefited anymore than you did.

Case closed...