Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky Gemstones

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
CA
United States
Member #57222
December 23, 2007
587 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2008, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I was just wondering if anyone uses gemstones, chants and candles when  requesting luck.  I see alot of  dream interpretation but nothing else. 

For instance I have Adventurine, Tourmalated Quartz, Amazonite, Black tourmaline, Amythist and Tigers Eye gemstones,  plus a bit of clove and chamomille herbs in a red velvet bag which I keep in my left pocket.  I say a little chant to call on and thank the spirits before I purchase any tickets or scrachers.  Also I light  a green candle for money and prosperity and a magenta candle for speedy manifestation.  Of course I don't win all the time, but I must say my luck has changed.

I got this from another source but I like it.

"Lady of luck come out of your hidden course. Bless your light upon me as the light of the moon shines above and in the light of luck will be blessed I."

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
    Member #2217
    September 1, 2003
    985 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2008, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey LCG -  We've touched on some of our rituals here from time-to-time, but for most, they are such personal things that most are reluctant to discuss (I think).   

That said, I certainly have rituals, different ones at different times for different situations. I always ask for guidance and always give thanks for the blessings bestowed.   I was just reading about Adventurine and have to say I'm on the lookout for it now.  I have a particular Angel that I'm in constant discussion with.  I also meditate and chant but not necessarily associated with numbers luck, sometimes just to survive the day at hand or to reach for a positive outcome for someone else. 

Of course, I don't necessarily worship the Dragonfly but it would be reasonable to say you'd never find me without at least 1 representation on my person.   Since I'm on a slight disclosure tangent here, I also talk to animals all the time. 

Speaking strictly of luck, I often simply meditate on a request for guidance, to be able to see what is right in front of me but obscured by all the static.  The second half of the process is accepting what I see and going with it.   I guess it's obvious that I'm a Gemini.

Thank you for posting!   Jake

CA
      United States
      Member #57222
      December 23, 2007
      587 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2008, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey LCG -  We've touched on some of our rituals here from time-to-time, but for most, they are such personal things that most are reluctant to discuss (I think).   

That said, I certainly have rituals, different ones at different times for different situations. I always ask for guidance and always give thanks for the blessings bestowed.   I was just reading about Adventurine and have to say I'm on the lookout for it now.  I have a particular Angel that I'm in constant discussion with.  I also meditate and chant but not necessarily associated with numbers luck, sometimes just to survive the day at hand or to reach for a positive outcome for someone else. 

Of course, I don't necessarily worship the Dragonfly but it would be reasonable to say you'd never find me without at least 1 representation on my person.   Since I'm on a slight disclosure tangent here, I also talk to animals all the time. 

Speaking strictly of luck, I often simply meditate on a request for guidance, to be able to see what is right in front of me but obscured by all the static.  The second half of the process is accepting what I see and going with it.   I guess it's obvious that I'm a Gemini.

Thank you for posting!   Jake

Thanks for your response Jake,truly appreciated.

NITEHAWK61's avatar - wings2
        WESTCHESTER/NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #25041
        October 31, 2005
        106 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I used to have a bag like that and I lost it!!!boy I miss having that!!! it is like my whole universe is out of whack!!!

but yes I think what ever works for you!!!! by the way shouldn't you have a piece of jade in your bag!!!

CA
          United States
          Member #57222
          December 23, 2007
          587 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2008, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I used to have a bag like that and I lost it!!!boy I miss having that!!! it is like my whole universe is out of whack!!!

but yes I think what ever works for you!!!! by the way shouldn't you have a piece of jade in your bag!!!

Thanks Nitehawk,

I must admit  the place where I researched  never mentioned Jade.  The stones I picked were specifically for gambling, wishes and lottery.  But thanks for the heads up.

Tarzan's avatar - behold
            free2_be virgo
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #3458
            January 22, 2004
            1165 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2008, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I keep a piece of citrine and aventurine in my left front pocket for luck,but you have to feel lucky too! Good luck!

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31349 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2008, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Nitehawk,

I must admit  the place where I researched  never mentioned Jade.  The stones I picked were specifically for gambling, wishes and lottery.  But thanks for the heads up.

Jade is for good fortune.

love to nibble those micey feet.