Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning the Lottery

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Garden City
United States
Member #58679
February 23, 2008
20 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2008, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi

My name is Charles I am new here. I am in the process of working out

a formula for the Mega Millions and will be posting here once a week

once the formula is completed three of the numbers for the Mega Millions.

I will shortly afterwards then go ahead haivng proven for some tme that

I indeed have the formula go ahead and post five winning numbers for

one weeks drawing. Anyone playing the five numbers suggested will win

$250,000 for that week. Yes, a formula does exist. There is no guessing involved

simple adding and subtracting will result in the winning numbers.

Charles

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Welcome and good luck.

I think I will get my popcorn ready! Lurking

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1288 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2008, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi

$250,000 for that week. Yes, a formula does exist. There is no guessing involved

Charles

Welcome to LP, Charles.

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I have a feeling that you are fixing to show LP that you are Da Man. Just don't get discouraged if it doen't show the results you are claiming at first. Stick with it and win the Big One.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Gurnee, Illinois
          United States
          Member #49731
          February 12, 2007
          919 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2008, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

All I am going to say is that it is the lucky person whose numbers finally roll, the lucky person that happens to buy that winning QP, and that lucky person that gets that "vibe" about a set of numbers and has the moxy to play them that actually wins.  Otherwise...

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
            Member #3222
            January 4, 2004
            80 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

How often have you actually hit five numbers? Most of us would probably be thrilled to win it at least once but you sound as if you've made it a routine.

United States
              Member #9579
              December 12, 2004
              2121 Posts
              Posted: February 23, 2008, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

i think they should close the tri states lottery,which doesn't allow any wins now.i play 10 dollars a day,and haven't won,since before dec..who do we call the fcc,or somewhere?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: February 23, 2008, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Charles

Please use the prediction board.  Welcome.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Garden City
                  United States
                  Member #58679
                  February 23, 2008
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2008, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Hi

There is no such thing as luck. The lottery like everything else must behave in a specific manner.

Once you are aware of the lottery behavior you can pritty much determine the outcome. No, I

have not won yet. However, am very close to discovering a universal theory. Here for example is

what I am talking about  02 04 08 09 12 18 23 25 39 40 41 43 44 48 one of the number pehaps

two will come out in the mega drawing it has too. In fact it is most likel that two of these numbers

will come out. Why most it have too? The numbers were picked as a result of time travel. Ok, sounds

crazy perhaps no other way to put.

You will see if in the next drawing how accurate this is when in  fact  two numbers come out. I of

course can reduce the amount of numbers but for now this is a good place to start.

Chalres

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2008, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Hi

There is no such thing as luck. The lottery like everything else must behave in a specific manner.

Once you are aware of the lottery behavior you can pritty much determine the outcome. No, I

have not won yet. However, am very close to discovering a universal theory. Here for example is

what I am talking about  02 04 08 09 12 18 23 25 39 40 41 43 44 48 one of the number pehaps

two will come out in the mega drawing it has too. In fact it is most likel that two of these numbers

will come out. Why most it have too? The numbers were picked as a result of time travel. Ok, sounds

crazy perhaps no other way to put.

You will see if in the next drawing how accurate this is when in  fact  two numbers come out. I of

course can reduce the amount of numbers but for now this is a good place to start.

Chalres

The numbers were picked as a result of time travel.

Either you lost atleast 80% of your fan base as of this moment, and/or you must know Billy Meirs.

What does your time machine travels predict for Florida's p-3 for the next week?

Crazy

crystaltips's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                      London
                      United Kingdom
                      Member #58578
                      February 20, 2008
                      51 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2008, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully, your time machine will pick out the numbers for the Euromillions, here in Europe!

*waits with baited breath*

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." - R. E. Shay.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
                        Constitutional Money Is Real Money
                        Brick City
                        United States
                        Member #1216
                        March 3, 2003
                        1780 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2008, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

As mentioned earlier, please use the prediction board, then we can get some idea of how good your method is. Time travel, as absurd as it may seem to some, is possible via the mind and immortal soul, so I can buy into that, but why would you come on here and say you can get the numbers via time travel? If you could really do that, you would have won already many times over. Don't insult folks intelligence, just give them the facts!

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
                        Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                        (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
                        Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
                        himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

United States
                          Member #3222
                          January 4, 2004
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2008, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

The numbers were picked as a result of time travel.

Exactly how do these time machine theories work? I've heard them before from other people to explain those who hit the lottery but what about Jack the lazy slob down the street who everyone has known since he was a baby? Where does the time machine come in when he wins the big one?

The only thing I can think of is the parents went back in time when the mother was pregnant, waited for Jack to grow up then slipped him the winning numbers just at the right moment to make it all look legitimate.

Either that or the time travelers made a deal with him to split the pot 50/50. Why is it always the useless bums who get chosen for these deals? If any time travelers are reading this post feel free to email me through LP and maybe we can strike a bargain.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2008, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

The people who just won the MM look as if they've traveled a lot!  :-)   Actually, they've had quite a nice journey raising a family, and I doubt if they'd give up their grandchildren for the fountain of youth.  After all, their birthdays brought them a lot of luck & prosperity.

Hey, whatever works for you...Welcome to LP and enjoy yourself & have fun on the prediction board.  We have a lot of good predictors. Some might think I'm negative, but I'm not.  I just don't think someone who truly discovered a magic formula for a jackpot game would post it on an internet board.  Some people spend their whole lives thinking about & working on an invention, and then they hire a patent attorney, spend thousand of dollars to get it marketed, etc.  If I found the cure for the common cold or learned how to beam myself from Miami to Chicago, I'd be talking to some folks at M.I.T. or Johns Hopkins. (or maybe I'd call Mulder & Scully)

The reason people come here and say "I know how to win the lottery" is because they know what would happen if they called a patent attorney.

This....Green laugh

NASHVILLE, TENN
                              United States
                              Member #33372
                              February 20, 2006
                              1044 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2008, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Dear IFOUNDYOU

Welcome to LP.  I look forward to reading what you have to say.  I hope you have, indeed, found a way to make a profit from playing the lottory and will share that method with all of us.

However, about two years ago, a gentleman named Alonzo Wright made pretty much the same claim as you.  He was beat up, ridiculed, maligned, and hounded to death and for good reason.  He left us; never to return. 

Are you Alonzo with a new identity?

If not, then prepare yourself for some good old fashioned peer review.  Always remember, if you can, this will be PEER review.  You will find yourself being right sometimes and wrong most times.   But never give up.  Stay with us.  Say what you think (just leave the name calling out), make your points, and join in the greatest discussion on the web today.

Good luck