Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning & Grinning Wit Da' Queen!!

Topic closed. 1547 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chefgaryl.

Page 18 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11733 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2008, 8:06 am - IP Logged

by checking the number that fell the week before on that day you can kinda narrow it down.

last week wednesday 244 fell this week wednesday 342.. last week friday 291 fell this week friday 092

(I have missed by one this week lol But I am going to get them)

I will share this with you

This is what I do before selecting other numbers I want to play.

1. I check to see what the number was last week on the day I am playing.

2. I check to see what digits are missing that need to appear.

3. I check to see what sets I need in that drawing.

4. I check to see if it is a 2 digit return date that day.

5. I check to see if a repeat number is suppose to appear that day.

6. I check to see if a double is suppose to come on that day.

7. I check the count of the number for that day.

Then I start pickin.......................................

ok here are the answers for today lol

1. last week 072 192 fell which means my birthday could fall 128 or the 307 :-)

2. 1 3 4 5 6 8 would be my missin digits today

3. 35 30 08 are hot sets I need

4. no 2 digit is suppose to return today (they do what they want tho) 2 digit return suppose to hit eve 442 :-) I love that number

5. Yes a repeat number suppose to fall today midday & evening

6. No double is suppose to fall today LOL I like a triple 777.

7. the count for the numbers today are 191 & 192

Yup you have to do all this before you spend your money on lottery I teach all this in class

every sunday I make sure students are sharp on their numbers the following week.

Well I have to get going for work good luck all 201 & 107 Is redhot all states

Ps If you play daily you need to write this information down and you will be winning & grinning more wit da queen!

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

lotterywannawin's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #56297
    November 12, 2007
    395 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Queen

thanks for sharing this information with us.

I will copy this for future reference.  :-)

Watch Blinking #
      United States
      Member #34411
      March 3, 2006
      11733 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Lottery Queen

thanks for sharing this information with us.

I will copy this for future reference.  :-)

You welcome at work now have to run customers huntin me down lol

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11733 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2008, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

by checking the number that fell the week before on that day you can kinda narrow it down.

last week wednesday 244 fell this week wednesday 342.. last week friday 291 fell this week friday 092

4. no 2 digit is suppose to return today (they do what they want tho) 2 digit return suppose to hit eve 442 :-) I love that number

Yup you have to do all this before you spend your money on lottery I teach all this in class

every sunday I make sure students are sharp on their numbers the following week.

Ps If you play daily you need to write this information down and you will be winning & grinning more wit da queen!

WOW I was blown away I knew a repeat was coming but darn 092?

it wasn't that serious plus it fell saturday before so did the 375

Watch Blinking #
          United States
          Member #34411
          March 3, 2006
          11733 Posts
          Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

107 & 102 POP today and it is not done yet.

MichDew's avatar - MountainDewSquare
            Bay City, Michigan
            United States
            Member #56105
            November 2, 2007
            213 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I saw your post on how 2 give people a 7step on how to get winning numbers you hope.
            Michigan has 2 draws a day so last Sunday March 30

the numbers were Midday 659, evening 272

so you would get the missing digits are: 0,1,3,4,8,9

Now in step 3 i'm confused how do you get the pairs? from step 2

Like how did you get 35 30 08 hot sets from, the missing digits 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!

Watch Blinking #
              United States
              Member #34411
              March 3, 2006
              11733 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I saw your post on how 2 give people a 7step on how to get winning numbers you hope.
              Michigan has 2 draws a day so last Sunday March 30

the numbers were Midday 659, evening 272

so you would get the missing digits are: 0,1,3,4,8,9

Now in step 3 i'm confused how do you get the pairs? from step 2

Like how did you get 35 30 08 hot sets from, the missing digits 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8

Your almost on the Money Michdew Thanks for posting on my thread.

Yes Missing digits are 0, 1, 3, 4, 8

with the 2 being stong which means the digit 2 could appear in Sunday

drawing. the reason why sets 35, 30, and 08 are hot is because they have

not appeared in midday.....You have to keep track is the key.

getting pairs is keeping track weekly and monthly. I know

and alot others know that 35, 08, 30, has not appeared in Midday Lottery

last month. therefore you add to play. to know if a 2 digit return is suppose to fall

you need to start from january 08 to see what day michigan have not had a 2 digit return,

the same goes for doubles. In order to find out if a repeat number is due to fall

you will need to start from jan to now to see what days repeat numbers have fell on.

in order to get the count of the number you will need to start from jan to now and count each

number midday and eve. like jan 1 was 1 number drawn and even makes 2 numbers drawn and so on.

everything is done by dates and pairs and what did not fall last year in the month we playing and yes

some numbers that fell last year will appear this year like 375. I will not have the time to post daily what is missing

and what the count is and pairs I will do my best to pick the winners.

Watch Blinking #
                United States
                Member #34411
                March 3, 2006
                11733 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2008, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Your almost on the Money Michdew Thanks for posting on my thread.

Yes Missing digits are 0, 1, 3, 4, 8

with the 2 being stong which means the digit 2 could appear in Sunday

drawing. the reason why sets 35, 30, and 08 are hot is because they have

not appeared in midday.....You have to keep track is the key.

getting pairs is keeping track weekly and monthly. I know

and alot others know that 35, 08, 30, has not appeared in Midday Lottery

last month. therefore you add to play. to know if a 2 digit return is suppose to fall

you need to start from january 08 to see what day michigan have not had a 2 digit return,

the same goes for doubles. In order to find out if a repeat number is due to fall

you will need to start from jan to now to see what days repeat numbers have fell on.

in order to get the count of the number you will need to start from jan to now and count each

number midday and eve. like jan 1 was 1 number drawn and even makes 2 numbers drawn and so on.

everything is done by dates and pairs and what did not fall last year in the month we playing and yes

some numbers that fell last year will appear this year like 375. I will not have the time to post daily what is missing

and what the count is and pairs I will do my best to pick the winners.

I know this is alot of work But I do it in order to pick numbers daily and yes I be off a few numbers but I have

also been on Target!!!!!!!! remember nothing works a 100/% if it did the lotttery would go broke.

All rundowns works everyone systems work time to time :-)

Chicago/Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #43089
                  July 13, 2006
                  311 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2008, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Queen

How re u? I would like to ask a question when crossing out the sum we have and we have some left over going into the new month do we finish off the  sums from last month  that left,or start over for the new month on the pick 3 for scrathcing out sums.

ps i hope u can understand the question I'm asking this is in Illinois

Frisky

Watch Blinking #
                    United States
                    Member #34411
                    March 3, 2006
                    11733 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2008, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Queen

How re u? I would like to ask a question when crossing out the sum we have and we have some left over going into the new month do we finish off the  sums from last month  that left,or start over for the new month on the pick 3 for scrathcing out sums.

Frisky

I am doing great Winning and Grinning :-)

yes you can cross off the sums that fell but remember if that sum

did not fall in 2007 april it will repeat this year april.

Also for evening Ill you need to watch for Sum 19, Sum 7 and Sum 20

check to see what sums you had las month to determine the repeat

for this month. You can start over if you like because the same sums

will fall this month New ones too then repeats falls.........

Watch Blinking #
                      United States
                      Member #34411
                      March 3, 2006
                      11733 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Queen

Frisky

Let me take a look for you on the other sums brb=Be Right Back!

Watch Blinking #
                        United States
                        Member #34411
                        March 3, 2006
                        11733 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2008, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi Queen

Frisky

ok the sum 19 you had in March 2008 478 is suppose to repeat in evening also 776 & 875 they never fell in april 07

or you can play 568 & 379 in evening or the 469 you had could be a set up for evening lottery.

let's look at what you had this year in evening. Sorry I can only do one drawing on other states

Midday and evening is too much for me on selecting numbers.

750=12 it did not fall eve 07 april and is next to 480 that did fall last year.

018 is a repeat from last year. 893 wow there is that 20 I was looking at

it never fell last year in april....and 010 did not fall last year in april.

if you want to watch sum 24 you would only have 3 numbers to play

996, 888, 897 these never appeared last year but for some reason

the higer sums are harder to fall because I think they want ya to play alot

of numbers for one number. Good Luck and thanks for posting.

United States
                          Member #41789
                          June 22, 2006
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2008, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Do you save the lessons you teach? I am not able to be online on sundays and would like to follow what you are talking about.

thanks,

tot

Watch Blinking #
                            United States
                            Member #34411
                            March 3, 2006
                            11733 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Do you save the lessons you teach? I am not able to be online on sundays and would like to follow what you are talking about.

thanks,

tot

yes but lessons are for sell for the students who attend class it is for the week

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11733 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Sorry didn't have time to post today but these are

the numbers I am posting for the week and yes doubles are added.

201  602  340  603  830  470  804  908  123  217  812

641  714  914  961  718  245  264  672  268  348  934

368  984  567  867  968.

Doubles

002  004  007  800  900  (440 Hot!)

115  221  331  441  515  991  226  332  662  882

992  333  633  833  443  883  444  844  884  555

755  595  566  666  686  777  977  677  886  996

887  997  888  889  999.

Page 18 of 104