Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 strategie question...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by printx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dallas, Tx
United States
Member #3886
February 28, 2004
7 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2008, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello all -

I have two strategie questions. If you have a set of 10 (3-digit picks), is it best to start at $.50 Exact/Any order level which is $10 here in texas? Which if you win would be $290 total. Or do most people start at cheapest exact level ($5 total for 10 digits ) and then move up when you win. I am thinking I want to maximize any potential wins. 

What do most of you do if you have 10 sets of numbers? I have for last few days gotten at least 2 of the 3 numbers selected in the last 3 drawings and with the way I am wheeling it the missing 3rd has been lining up in one of the 10 sets. (This has been on paper so far for past 3 drawings...was thinking might play for this evening since that would have been 3 wins...) I realize that is probably pretty rare, but if you are winning once or twice a week, what would your playing strategie be once you win $290? Play 5 more days at $10 a day? Then start back at $5 a day with the "Any Order" level? 

Obviously stategie come into play once you win to make sure you walk away with the profit. How do some of you do it/ plan to do it?

Thanks alot,

Paul 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2008, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

well it depends more on how well you can predict numbers..you could have unlimited funds to bet but if you dont do your homework tracking numbers you will never win..so it is really simple..if you can predict  then shoot for the moon..if you are not sure what you are plaing is going to show..better take the low road

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Dallas, Tx
      United States
      Member #3886
      February 28, 2004
      7 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2008, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok then, lets say you can get at least 2 of the 3 numbers and you wheel the third. My real question is what is your strategie for after you win. If you only play 10 sets of numbers, if you won at the beginning of the month $290 and then paid $20 a day for the high dollar prize of $500...after 15 days you are at $300 cost of your winnings if you did not win again. 

Where do you stop? Since no one can pick winners all the time...does anyone have a strategie for after they win regarding their amount they will play?  

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Paul