Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga. Midday// Some big surprise//Trips maybe

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by unclelotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Surprise ....Surprise ...Surprise !

Don't BE Surprised  

Ga  has so many strange things happening at the same time in Both games ..... I have to believe that something out of the ordinary is gonna happen. In the last year ....that might mean Trips are near again.

I believe there are windows ....that open and close ....and we have been near several other times and always blew our chances. 

With all the strange things going on right now.... I think we have another chance at a Trip in GA.

If you held a gun to my head ....... I would say bet more on the HIGH Trips ...  666 777 888 999  not so much on 555.   Remember insurance.

Trips hit on average of every  100 draws..... Midday Ga is out 355 draws right now.   

Keep your 3rd. Eye open !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

dumars798's avatar - batman17
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #28656
    December 20, 2005
    5675 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2008, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Surprise ....Surprise ...Surprise !

Don't BE Surprised  

Ga  has so many strange things happening at the same time in Both games ..... I have to believe that something out of the ordinary is gonna happen. In the last year ....that might mean Trips are near again.

I believe there are windows ....that open and close ....and we have been near several other times and always blew our chances. 

With all the strange things going on right now.... I think we have another chance at a Trip in GA.

If you held a gun to my head ....... I would say bet more on the HIGH Trips ...  666 777 888 999  not so much on 555.   Remember insurance.

Trips hit on average of every  100 draws..... Midday Ga is out 355 draws right now.   

Keep your 3rd. Eye open !

I Agree!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2008, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Hi Mr D !

Also .... Let's talk about shop safety for just one moment.   LOL

Always remember to keep these other " Never ever Hits" in mind. They are 10 times more over due STRAIGHTS  than the trips.  Several have already hit while we waited on those trips.

These a are really 10 times more due  because the trips are only 355 skips out....... and all of the straights below are at least ..............................................................3000 skips out.

621 951 697 973 859 922    Just to name a few. ...and they pay just as much as trips.     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

dumars798's avatar - batman17
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #28656
        December 20, 2005
        5675 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hi Mr D !

Also .... Let's talk about shop safety for just one moment.   LOL

Always remember to keep these other " Never ever Hits" in mind. They are 10 times more over due STRAIGHTS  than the trips.  Several have already hit while we waited on those trips.

These a are really 10 times more due  because the trips are only 355 skips out....... and all of the straights below are at least ..............................................................3000 skips out.

621 951 697 973 859 922    Just to name a few. ...and they pay just as much as trips.     

Thank you Win D!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

Stone Mountain,Georgia
          United States
          Member #6297
          August 16, 2004
          999 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2008, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Watch the ....444....