Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS -Daily word 2-29-08

Topic closed. Posted 9 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2008, 8:02 am - IP Logged

The word for today is (Exhort). My words I post is designed to make you think on your own. Maybe to stir up something you may have already known. I appeal to you to open your mind and let fresh thoughts enter. Things will change, just as the seasons change for summer to winter. A helping hand makes for a better plan.  There is some good in the world.  Everyone need help sometimes, Man, Woman, Boy, or Girl. I know, some may disagree. I argue the fact that surely someone helped me. (Exhort) is a common word. If you don't voice your opinion, you will never be heard. YALL!  I am just a country boy, simple as I may be. If you don't try to get your point across .  You will always be blinded by life, and you will never really see.  You have heard of the big picture, which some may never get a chance to view. (Exhort) is my word for today because I need help to bring the point to all.  I know, you ask, what point?  (Exhort)....now it's your call. What you feel I feel too.

LAST CHANCE aka THE POETASTER!

957  - 571 - 179 - 897 - remember, today is the 29th day of Feb.  (29) leap year...you have an extra day this year. What or you going to do with it?   maybe (029) or (366)

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)