Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One Straight for March 174

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by hotmama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2008, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

One straight for the Month of March is 174..now my run says it should show within the next 2 weeks..but just like every number you find..9 times out of 10 it will make a clean run but every once in a while it will pass its regular due time..this is straight and for midday and evening both..

If you want a midday number only I have a DEAD 097 straight for midday only I have been looking for..it showed in one of my runs and still hasnt come out yet for MIDDAY ONLY AS 097..so you can keep an eye on that one if you like..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
    Member #42875
    July 9, 2006
    7245 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

One straight for the Month of March is 174..now my run says it should show within the next 2 weeks..but just like every number you find..9 times out of 10 it will make a clean run but every once in a while it will pass its regular due time..this is straight and for midday and evening both..

If you want a midday number only I have a DEAD 097 straight for midday only I have been looking for..it showed in one of my runs and still hasnt come out yet for MIDDAY ONLY AS 097..so you can keep an eye on that one if you like..

Hi Lotterybraker, 

Excellent pick for March, I found it as 471, the reverse of 174, so I will be sure to play it both ways... Thanks and good  $luck$. 

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
      Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2008, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice...will surly keep on top of this one.

444 & 814

Thinking of...