Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone knows of a program...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2008, 1:59 am - IP Logged

I trying to find a lottery program that can keep track of Pairs and 3's and 4's and 5's etc.. numbers. I did it by using excel but it's time consuming and get's dated fast. For example, the my take 5 lottery.

1-18  comes out most of the time together

2-16-18 comes out most of the time together  and so on.... 

I want to be able to use pairs to wheel them.  I think find which numbers like to hang out together would be really helpful. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Play to win!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2008, 2:14 am - IP Logged

It sounds like you just need to get under the hood of your spreadsheet and program it to tabulate your data.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2008, 3:31 am - IP Logged

It sounds like you just need to get under the hood of your spreadsheet and program it to tabulate your data.

I don't know how to use excel other that putting the numbers in each box. The take five here has 22 numbers. So first I took every draw with the number 1 for 50 draws. Next I counted how many times each numbers came out with the number 1. So for example 18 came out x amount of times more that less say 9. So when I feel that 1 is to be drawn I tend to pair the 1 with 18. If I knew how to program excel to do this that would be nice but I'll settle for a program already out there.

Play to win!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4094 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2008, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I trying to find a lottery program that can keep track of Pairs and 3's and 4's and 5's etc.. numbers. I did it by using excel but it's time consuming and get's dated fast. For example, the my take 5 lottery.

1-18  comes out most of the time together

2-16-18 comes out most of the time together  and so on.... 

I want to be able to use pairs to wheel them.  I think find which numbers like to hang out together would be really helpful. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

let me know everything you want it to do. I have a ton of old dos sorce code that i wrote years ago that might be of use. 

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2008, 8:43 am - IP Logged

let me know everything you want it to do. I have a ton of old dos sorce code that i wrote years ago that might be of use. 

Thank RL-RANDOMLOGIC. I send you a PM. My goal is to have a system WE CAN ALL benefit from free of charge. Even though I don't live in the states I want to see if I can do something for all the 5/39 games.

Play to win!