Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The POETASTER PLUS -Daily -Word 3/5/08

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2008, 9:49 am - IP Logged

(Beginning) is the word that I feel.  A new start is what you may have instead of the old being sealed.  It all depends on the way you may view a (Beginning) in your world of thought process.  If it works for you forget the rest. I began to think freely when all else fail.   If I am at my end, I can't tell.   When the sun goes down. Is it the (Beginning) or the ending? Positive people will say (Beginning). If your thoughts are negative. You will always respond by saying the ending.  If you do what you always done.  You will be what you always been.  Every second that passes is a (Beginning), even though you may stumble now and then.  Don't worry about that, that's out of your hands. Each beat of the heart is where life begins.  (Beginnings) is all we have my friends.  Just as the seasons, we must make room for new life to begin.  I have learned threw the years. A tear is not sorrow.  The (Beginning) of cleaning comes with tears.  As long as you stay alive.  There will be a tomorrow.  I know we all have things we want to put in the past.  That act depends on you.   I ask you.  How long do you want it to last?

last chance aka the poetaster

421 - 983 - 758 - 943 - 334 - 112 - 550 - 000         GOOD LUCK!

ALL STATES 

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2008, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Beautiful Last Chance!  Thanks!  Wink

PEACH STATE/ deep south
      United States
      Member #9037
      November 26, 2004
      156 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

(Beginning) is the word that I feel.  A new start is what you may have instead of the old being sealed.  It all depends on the way you may view a (Beginning) in your world of thought process.  If it works for you forget the rest. I began to think freely when all else fail.   If I am at my end, I can't tell.   When the sun goes down. Is it the (Beginning) or the ending? Positive people will say (Beginning). If your thoughts are negative. You will always respond by saying the ending.  If you do what you always done.  You will be what you always been.  Every second that passes is a (Beginning), even though you may stumble now and then.  Don't worry about that, that's out of your hands. Each beat of the heart is where life begins.  (Beginnings) is all we have my friends.  Just as the seasons, we must make room for new life to begin.  I have learned threw the years. A tear is not sorrow.  The (Beginning) of cleaning comes with tears.  As long as you stay alive.  There will be a tomorrow.  I know we all have things we want to put in the past.  That act depends on you.   I ask you.  How long do you want it to last?

ALL STATES 

983 str evening= Georgia  "WELL"

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2008, 11:34 am - IP Logged

ALL STATES 

I must say your poet is educational it may enlighten somebody's day. I will study Latin soon lol. Have a good day.

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2008, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

ALL STATES 

Very Insightful... and much appreciated!!!

PEACH STATE/ deep south
            United States
            Member #9037
            November 26, 2004
            156 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2008, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Very Insightful... and much appreciated!!!

If you feel me. That makes you special. If you can see me. That makes you worthy. If I say hello. BE KIND!

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2008, 1:47 am - IP Logged

If you feel me. That makes you special. If you can see me. That makes you worthy. If I say hello. BE KIND!

I see you dear,Always...