Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bright 3 template

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbia, SC
United States
Member #58737
February 24, 2008
15 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a blank template file for the Bright 3 program..?The tutorial says it comes with a blank template file of ST3 but after installation, I do not see it. Each time I try to create one I get an error message saying too many or too few characters, please check the file. Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Danny Lane

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a blank template file for the Bright 3 program..?The tutorial says it comes with a blank template file of ST3 but after installation, I do not see it. Each time I try to create one I get an error message saying too many or too few characters, please check the file. Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Danny Lane

DJ,

Here is a link to the ST3.000 Bright3 Template.

I explain this in the pdf file.

The template doesn't come with the Bright3 program when you unzip it.

You actually create it when you select F3 key from the Main Menu.

It is easier to create the strategy files from the reports and select the F3 key than to use this template.

I'm not saying you can't use this template but it's easier to use the F3 key. 

Here is the link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/8149290 

You can use Notepad to open the file. 

columbia, SC
      United States
      Member #58737
      February 24, 2008
      15 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2008, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Winsum,

Do you analyze all of the W3 / MD3 reports while setting the filter values or only use one. Right now, I have just been tweaking the filters while analyzing the first W3 report (Layer 1). This seems to work but would there be any benefit in tweaking the filters based on multiple reports..? I haven't even tried tweaking any of the "ION" or "ANY" filters for the MD3 reports.

Before I tweak the filters, I also run the Freq. Check and usually add 1 possibly 2 favorite numbers from the data of the past 100 draws.

Hopefully the majority of the headache is over and I can apply this to score some jingle in my pockets.

Best of Luck,

Danny Lane 

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2008, 4:55 am - IP Logged

DJ,

I would concentrate on just the level 1 (W3.1) report for now.  If you have Excel you can copy and paste the report into Excel worksheet and Sort the columns by Filter heading to look for 3 or more large filter values in the last 100 daws.

Once you get the feel of layer 1 you can use the rest of the reports (layers) to create your combinations.

Good Luck!!