Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

for the real clairvoyance and psychic

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
bronx
United States
Member #57970
January 25, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2008, 6:36 am - IP Logged

let see who really  knows the midday number for  today in new york    and lets be real about this someone out there should know this if there is a real psychic or clairvoyance  out there that could really predict the numbers let seeNo Pity!Dupe Alert

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2008, 7:46 am - IP Logged

let see who really  knows the midday number for  today in new york    and lets be real about this someone out there should know this if there is a real psychic or clairvoyance  out there that could really predict the numbers let seeNo Pity!Dupe Alert

There are real psychics and clairvoyance here I'm sure but the information that they are given isn't always crystal clear. I respect them and hope you are not trying to mock them. While you at it why not ask for the Power ball numbers instead of the P3 Midday.

Play to win!

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
      new york
      United States
      Member #52681
      June 4, 2007
      2216 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2008, 8:20 am - IP Logged

hi jackpotismine i dont think that morningstar is trying to mock them maybe she looking for a real psychic or clairvoyance to help her in other thinks because i think she need someone real all i know that morningstar lives in the bronx ny just if theres is one they should try and see what is it she really need and what kind of help

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2008, 8:48 am - IP Logged

hi jackpotismine i dont think that morningstar is trying to mock them maybe she looking for a real psychic or clairvoyance to help her in other thinks because i think she need someone real all i know that morningstar lives in the bronx ny just if theres is one they should try and see what is it she really need and what kind of help

I think that everybody here aims to hit the numbers as much as possible using various methods. That's why there's the forum for dreams and other types of mediums like astrology, etc.. It just seem to me that it was written in a mocking or "yeah if you're really a psychic .... yeah right! type of thing. There are a lot of phony people here I grant you that but the real ones speak for themselves in the results they give.

Play to win!

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3350 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Exact timing and exact accuracy don't always coincide when dealing with psychic seeing of winning numbers.   

Suggest you enhance your psychic ability through routine practice so you can get numbers for yourself.  Only then you'll figure out how difficult it can be.

Good luck to everyone!

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2008, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Morning

I hope all is well.

You seem to post the same message alot any reason why?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2008, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Morning

I hope all is well.

You seem to post the same message alot any reason why?

Sad to say, but he's probably trolling. No Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."