Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

becoming a pick 3/4 millionaire

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 9 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
clinton tn
United States
Member #28767
December 22, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2008, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

My question to you is simply this,  do you think it is possible over time to become a pick 3 / pick 4 millionaire by using "all states", being lucky, throw in a little strategy for good measure and  a saying a little prayer? This is based on playing online which we can't do anymore, but just curious. I miss the good ol' days.

Health, Wealth and Happiness to you all. 

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2008, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

If you put all those things together and managed to profit $500 per day, it would take 2,000 days (5.5 years) to accumulate $1 million. That's before taxes, and before online shops stopped taking your bets.

Therefore: no.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

dallastex
      United States
      Member #56110
      November 3, 2007
      1 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2008, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

no cost to much. is there something wrong with making predictions. ive been trying for 1 week, keep trying to get rich let me know how.  squirt.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Yes, I think it is possible - even if you didn't play online.  People tend to say no, because no one really believes that there could be a system that would help you get there.  People have been trying to find the Holy Lotto Grail for a long time, and no one has really done it. Its inconceivable, and that may be the obstacle. Yet, if you had such a system that could guarantee such outrageous consistency, you could place higher bets on your picks. That way, you wouldn't have to settle for just clearing a $500 straight win on a $1 bet.  So yes, its theoretically possible that with such a system, one could become a pick 3/4 millionaire over time, even in a year. If you believe there is a such a system, then you may have a smidgeon of a chance, and all you would have to do is find it; But if you don't believe...ah well

Good luck to you!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2008, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Yes, I think it is possible - even if you didn't play online.  People tend to say no, because no one really believes that there could be a system that would help you get there.  People have been trying to find the Holy Lotto Grail for a long time, and no one has really done it. Its inconceivable, and that may be the obstacle. Yet, if you had such a system that could guarantee such outrageous consistency, you could place higher bets on your picks. That way, you wouldn't have to settle for just clearing a $500 straight win on a $1 bet.  So yes, its theoretically possible that with such a system, one could become a pick 3/4 millionaire over time, even in a year. If you believe there is a such a system, then you may have a smidgeon of a chance, and all you would have to do is find it; But if you don't believe...ah well

Good luck to you!

I Agree!

Dreams Come True ! Send this funny e-wish to your friends/ family/ sweetheart and everyone else.A Whole Lot Of Smiles... Happy up the day for your friends and loved ones.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2008, 10:58 am - IP Logged

It's a hard question to answer with any definite answer. pick 4 pays 5000 to 1 so if you had some insight as to what the number was going to be and dropped a hundred bucks on it and it came out straight you would be on your way. But gamblers will tell you that if you win big money and continue to gamble then you will most likely lose twice as much as you won trying to win more money.

Playing the lottery is a gamble and since no one knows what the next number will be you'd be hard pressed to accomplish this task.

Playing your numbers in all states only gives you a slight edge if you win on a consistent basis, but everyday you don't win any money is a loss. A few wins might keep you on board but you need more wins than loses to accomplish the task at shooting for a million.

Figure out what it will cost you to play all states every day put you numbers down on paper and do a trial run for a week or month. My guess is you will go broke before long.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8362 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2008, 11:10 am - IP Logged

If i might add to this theory here is yesterdays pick 4 stats for all our pick 4 prediction posters. As you can see on a daily basis there are lots more loses than gains. Pick 4 straights are a rarity. Of all the predictions posted we didn't even break even.

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Thursday, March 6, 2008 (Filter Applied)

• Total predictions: 57,434
              • Winning predictions: 98
              • Winning predictions percentage: 0.17%
              • Total simulated cost: $57,434.00
              • Total simulated prizes: $25,000.00
              • Prize Ratio: 43.53%
                Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                Charleston
                United States
                Member #1990
                August 5, 2003
                1675 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2008, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Good luck to you!

I agree 100% Kola!!!

I'm doing great with the pick 3 game (South Carolina), and hopefully one day

I will be able to say I made 1 million, playing the pick 3 game!

It's takes hard work, and determination.  I've put MANY hours into studying

the pick 3 game, and FINALLY, I'm making a steady profit.  It's

good to know the break down, on what it actually takes...something to

strive for in the future!

I DON'T play all states, because I focus on being successful with one,

and this method have worked great for me. 

For all those ALL STATES PLAYERS, I tip my hat to you!

Money 3 

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2008, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I think it may be possible but at this point, if someone has made a least a million, I think only a handful of people have done it or are close to it. Since we don't know how much every member here has made playing, I can't truely say no.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7314 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2008, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

If you put all those things together and managed to profit $500 per day, it would take 2,000 days (5.5 years) to accumulate $1 million. That's before taxes, and before online shops stopped taking your bets.

Therefore: no.

There might be people that over a number of years that have cashed 2000 straight tickets, but they probably spent over 900k. For somebody to actually make a profit of over a million playing the pick-3, it would most likely be a 3 or 4 bet parlay.  They would have to be very lucky to do that playing pick-4 too and they would have to pay taxes and it's more likely that someone might make one $200 bet on a whim than somebody betting $2000.

In all forms of gambling, people experience lucky streaks and the trick is to ride the streak, increasing their bets and knowing when the streak is over. It's possible somebody could become a millionaire playing the pick-3 and not from finding a super system but from having an incredible run of good luck.

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1528 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2008, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Dreams Come True ! Send this funny e-wish to your friends/ family/ sweetheart and everyone else.A Whole Lot Of Smiles... Happy up the day for your friends and loved ones.

...Just keep plugging away in that  marvelously creative way that you do, and you'll certainly get there. For sure...

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2008, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I feel like a jackpot winner everytime I hit a str8.

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1528 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2008, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100% Kola!!!

I'm doing great with the pick 3 game (South Carolina), and hopefully one day

I will be able to say I made 1 million, playing the pick 3 game!

It's takes hard work, and determination.  I've put MANY hours into studying

the pick 3 game, and FINALLY, I'm making a steady profit.  It's

good to know the break down, on what it actually takes...something to

strive for in the future!

I DON'T play all states, because I focus on being successful with one,

and this method have worked great for me. 

For all those ALL STATES PLAYERS, I tip my hat to you!

Money 3 

I'm happy that your method is reaping big dividends en route to making a cool Pick 3 million.  All that that hard work won't be for naught...Nope...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2008, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I believe that to be a true player and win lots and lots of return to come close to the million dollar with pick 3 you must play GA....

It is the easiest to hit the pick 3 in.

I love the challenge of the win.. That is why go for other states...lol

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1528 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2008, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I believe that to be a true player and win lots and lots of return to come close to the million dollar with pick 3 you must play GA....

It is the easiest to hit the pick 3 in.

I love the challenge of the win.. That is why go for other states...lol

You may be right. I like looking at the elegant flow of Georgia's number patterns. If numbers could speak, Georgia's would probably be the greatest orator...lol