Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

thanks todd for this very special site!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 9 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2008, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

i just want to thank todd for making this one of the best places on the internet.it is the number one lottery site i couldn't even tell you any other lottery website because this one has everything you could ever want in one place.been coming over three and a half years and have had a lot of great times here and look forward to more....Smile

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

i just want to thank todd for making this one of the best places on the internet.it is the number one lottery site i couldn't even tell you any other lottery website because this one has everything you could ever want in one place.been coming over three and a half years and have had a lot of great times here and look forward to more....Smile

This place reminds me of a one stop shopping center, like Walmart.

That's the place where you buy a car battery and a tube of toothpaste at any checkout counter.

Britney's avatar - melissa sool.png
      California
      United States
      Member #4471
      April 27, 2004
      1574 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2008, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

konane's avatar - wallace
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #1265
        March 13, 2003
        3348 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2008, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Good luck to everyone!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2008, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome!  I must say, it's been a really amazing experience to get to know you and everyone else as well.  If there is one thing that continues to motivate me daily, it's the fact that I am blessed to be able to be friends with and interact with so many wonderful people.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            CA
            United States
            Member #57222
            December 23, 2007
            587 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2008, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Ditto,I Agree!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2008, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I agree. Everything that you need to do with the lotttery can be found here and when you need help there are lots of wonderful people who reach out to you. This is by far the best lottery board on the net.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                552 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2008, 12:14 am - IP Logged

This is by far my most frequented site... You know the others where you peek at them about once a day - heck even news sites. But this site here I must check 4 or 5 times a day just to see what's new. Awesome site Todd - keep up the excellent work!!!

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                  texas
                  United States
                  Member #4689
                  May 17, 2004
                  4121 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

This is by far my most frequented site... You know the others where you peek at them about once a day - heck even news sites. But this site here I must check 4 or 5 times a day just to see what's new. Awesome site Todd - keep up the excellent work!!!

I Agree!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                    Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2008, 12:39 am - IP Logged

its definitely nice looking here and well thought out and you can tell that its cared enough about and properly maintained.you go to those other places and they are shabby and ghost towns because they are poorly run and no one is there to monitor it.this is the number one place besides the news that i visit and keep coming back to because its interesting and never ever dull here at all.there is always something good going on here and something to keep you interested.every membership i have had here has been worth it.anyone who is serious enough and devotes themselves can make a pretty good penny if they study the material here and use their thinking cap.there has been quite a few times i've hit a big one and even posted it for everyone to see.i've definitely had more fun here and learned more than i have anywhere else and its definitely been worth it.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #20
                      December 20, 2000
                      57066 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2008, 6:22 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

If you haven't already read the news story about Todd in the lottery news section, you should...Todd received a nice award from Apple !!

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/171604

Good Luck Lep

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                        Fughedaboutit (NY)
                        United States
                        Member #8160
                        October 26, 2004
                        6777 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2008, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Nothing compares to Lottery Post.

Nothing even comes close. Nothing...

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                          Member #91
                          January 19, 2002
                          12008 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2008, 8:40 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Group Hug

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #33770
                            February 24, 2006
                            3146 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2008, 8:52 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU Todd for an excellent website and congratulations on being honored by Apple!

That recognition will undoubtly be very rewarding for months to come.

Smiley Steve

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                              Southeastern Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #13850
                              April 16, 2005
                              783 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2008, 9:13 am - IP Logged

its definitely nice looking here and well thought out and you can tell that its cared enough about and properly maintained.you go to those other places and they are shabby and ghost towns because they are poorly run and no one is there to monitor it.this is the number one place besides the news that i visit and keep coming back to because its interesting and never ever dull here at all.there is always something good going on here and something to keep you interested.every membership i have had here has been worth it.anyone who is serious enough and devotes themselves can make a pretty good penny if they study the material here and use their thinking cap.there has been quite a few times i've hit a big one and even posted it for everyone to see.i've definitely had more fun here and learned more than i have anywhere else and its definitely been worth it.

I agree...Party

Todd just now fixed a problem for me that I have been experiencing since he lost his server. He is the most capable and dedicated web host/designer on the internet!