Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Realtime results

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spy153.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2008, 7:26 am - IP Logged

I know you have developed the Gadget for real time result available on your desktop.  That is not what I am going to suggest. 

I also know you are a very busy guy and may have not have the time to do this.

That said, I still want to ask for it.... (I feel like a kid in a candy store.)

On the Jackpots page, where you can change the view by date and so forth, I would like to see the results listed there as well.  I don't know how that would fit.  But I would like to be able to see the jackpot and the result at the same time and sort them by result too. 

Do you think it could fit?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23351 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2008, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it's possible.  The only thing is, I'm not sure it would fit, or if I could make it fit, that you'd be able to make sense of it.  Are you just looking for a page that shows everything on All Results on One Page, but also includes jackpots?

A few additional comments:

1. Don't worry about feeling like you're asking for a lot, or that I'm busy.  If it's a good idea I don't care how busy I am, I want to hear it.
    2. Sometimes it can help to hear about the reason you're requesting the feature and how you would use it.  Sometimes there are different options for accomplishing the same thing, and it's possible that you'd like one of the other options.
    3. Be sure that the Custom Lottery Results page isn't what your looking for.  It has the ability to choose which games are shown, and for what date.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
      Member #28409
      December 15, 2005
      1198 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2008, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

The custom lottery results page is what I want.   However, I need to be able to sort the list by result so that I can see the trend for the night.  Have you ever noticed that all the lotteries coming out for a certain night will be within a given range?  If I can isolate the pattern (and there is one) then I can figure out what the first number of the draw will be.  Or at least give me an advantage play by giving me a "range" to stick in.  Then the rest of the numbers are contingent of the first.  I can see a definite pattern that is more visible with a listing that will let me sort by result.  And then switch back to draw date. 

Looks to me like you could just add a sort feature to the custom lottery results page.  Then a sort by draw date too.  Btw, does it update itself or do I need to refresh it when a new result comes out? 

And, if I pick to view only the pick 6's for that night, would that be all the major jackpots for that night?  Or aren't some pick 5's in the major jackpot range also?  It will not let me choose to view both pick 5's and pick 6's at the same time if I needed it.  I would like that to be a feature.  Viewing all the results on one page confuses the otherwise noticeable pattern., depending on how it is sorted.  There are a lot of smarter people on here than me, so I know you would get more winners from lp if this was made available to them.  But I would make it a premium feature for paying members only.  (Might drive up sales.) 

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool