Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can Anyone create a program for pairs using excel

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2008, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how to use excel formulas. I'm trying to get excel to give me pairs and three's and four's for each number drawn. It's for take 5 which has 22 numbers. So for instance 1 has been paired most with 18 and then 5 . My goal is to use these pairs and three's and four's with GH and wheel them using one of her power number system. Any help would be appreciated.

Play to win!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

PM or post a little example of what you want for your 5/22 game and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm assuming you want to enter like 8 numbers that your thinking about wheeling and the results will be the top 3 followers for each number if this is correct, I'll get started and see what I can do for you... Let me know - Pogo 

NASHVILLE, TENN
      United States
      Member #33372
      February 20, 2006
      1044 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2008, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

PM or post a little example of what you want for your 5/22 game and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm assuming you want to enter like 8 numbers that your thinking about wheeling and the results will be the top 3 followers for each number if this is correct, I'll get started and see what I can do for you... Let me know - Pogo 

Pogo

After you create this program, please post the code in your blog. 

You will be helping a whole lot of people with some insight on how to create a VBA program in Excel.

Thanks.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how to use excel formulas. I'm trying to get excel to give me pairs and three's and four's for each number drawn. It's for take 5 which has 22 numbers. So for instance 1 has been paired most with 18 and then 5 . My goal is to use these pairs and three's and four's with GH and wheel them using one of her power number system. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is an Excel program that will track Pairs.

I found the code on techonthenet.

Made some modifications.

1.  I used 5/22 Game.  (You will need to adjust the number of balls by changing the charts and drawing files)

2.  Used 500 Random drawings for a 5/22 game (You can aadjust by adding/deleting or pasting your own draws in the appropriate Tab)

Here is the download link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/8255961 

Have Fun!!

Good Luck