Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's all Jarasan's fault

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2008, 11:18 am - IP Logged

About three draws ago, I noticed that Powerball (red)  16 had not fallen in over 100 draws.

I'm one that doesn't too much care about the powerball it self, but I decided to play it the Jarasan way.

So... I rode the 16 for two draws  in every play,  (5 or 6 plays a draw), but Sat I changed my mind and went back to quick-picking the PB.

Well there it was Sunday morning staring me right in the face, luckily I gave it one more chance, and caught it once with the 31.                      dang-itBang Head

Anyway, in case anyone was wondering..... I think Powerball 4 has been out even longer.

I'll decide later how to play that one,   BTW...... I was just kidding about it being Jarasans fault

It was mine.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2008, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm honored, Jarasan's way. You should see the look on my face (AWTHbomb) every time that dang 5 drops! I've been hanging with 33 for I guess 3 months now on both jackpotter games, and you are right the 4 is a hold out also in both games.  It is funny how several things come into play, just by the way the patterns are holding out for the MegaMillions one would think it may be thirty heavy, and singles/twenties light (on the WBS). I think I am going with the pervailing trend, and do a couple to the lower side, it could drop to the low side.

Powerball we need to look at seriously tommorrow when we have some time.