Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go Back how many previous games on 3-DIGIT

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MichDew's avatar - MountainDewSquare
Bay City, Michigan
United States
Member #56105
November 2, 2007
213 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2008, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I like to know when Analyze the last so many 3-digit Numbers to predict the next 3-digit Number what is the best on going back to the previous 1, number, 5 numbers, 10 numbers, 15 numbers, 20 numbers. Does anyone know. I live in Michigan

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2008, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I like to know when Analyze the last so many 3-digit Numbers to predict the next 3-digit Number what is the best on going back to the previous 1, number, 5 numbers, 10 numbers, 15 numbers, 20 numbers. Does anyone know. I live in Michigan

You have to find a way that YOU are comfortable with and that you FEEL works for you.  The great thing about Lottery Post is that there are TONS of people that have TONS of ways to look at #'s.  I like to pick & choose from them and use what I like best.  One thing I do like is when I feel like I am 'off' on the way I am picking #'s I just use some #'s that others are suggesting and wait till I feel on again.  I did that earlier this week and hit for $40 bucks!

Anyway good luck and make sure you share any tricks you figure out with us!!

Thumbs Up

Money won is twice as good as money earned!