Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idaho lottery suggestions

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge, LA
United States
Member #4602
May 7, 2004
699 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2008, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I live in Louisiana and play the Louisiana lottery(Powerball and Lotto) regularly, and occasionally play scratch offs.  I'm going to be in Idaho for a seminar relating to my job for a week and was wondering if there are any lottery games anyone would recommend.  I see they have Powerball there, and they have Hot Lotto.  I checked and there will be a store near my hotel that sells tickets, wonder if there are any worth playing.

Thanks!

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
    Member #50124
    February 26, 2007
    601 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2008, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Nope, not a one.  Big Grin

Actually since you already play PB at home, I'd recommend Wild Card 2.  The JP is only around $550K right now but you get 2 picks for a dollar.

United States
      Member #58528
      February 18, 2008
      710 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2008, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

I live in Louisiana and play the Louisiana lottery(Powerball and Lotto) regularly, and occasionally play scratch offs.  I'm going to be in Idaho for a seminar relating to my job for a week and was wondering if there are any lottery games anyone would recommend.  I see they have Powerball there, and they have Hot Lotto.  I checked and there will be a store near my hotel that sells tickets, wonder if there are any worth playing.

Thanks!

Since you live clear across country I don't recomend that you play for a large amount of money unless you don't mind paying taxes in two states.I don't imagine that Idaho has a reciprical tax agreement with Louisianna.But stranger things have happened.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Thanks!

We have Pick 3, Wild Card 2, Hot Lotto and Powerball...oh and scratch-offs. All the games are RNG except Powerball. Which is really sad. Like LuckyLilly said, Wild Card 2 allows you to get two plays for a dollar and the jackpot is pretty high, at least for this game.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."