Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howards Interactive site

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2008, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

I went on G.H.'s site on Wednesday and found this interactive number picker using one of her wheels. You have to put in 18 numbers and it wheels 42 numbers for you. I normally dont play that much on a single day/game, but decided to try it out. I randomly picked 18 numbers and I won 4 tickets with 3 numbers on them paying $6 each, so I made back 24 of my 42 dollars... only lost 18, but was interesting to see how well it performed. Two(2) of my numbers were 1 number off and if I had gotten that right, I believe I would have won alot more with some 4 and 3 number hits, who knows..maybe a 5 number hit. Here is the link in case you wanted to try it.

http://www.smartluck.com/free-lotto-wheels.htm

Good Luck !

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2008, 8:54 am - IP Logged

problem with wheels is you have to actually put in a few of the right numbers to begin with.  The wheel doesn't do much for finding the numbers for you.  Just putting them in a combination that works.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2008, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

I went on G.H.'s site on Wednesday and found this interactive number picker using one of her wheels. You have to put in 18 numbers and it wheels 42 numbers for you. I normally dont play that much on a single day/game, but decided to try it out. I randomly picked 18 numbers and I won 4 tickets with 3 numbers on them paying $6 each, so I made back 24 of my 42 dollars... only lost 18, but was interesting to see how well it performed. Two(2) of my numbers were 1 number off and if I had gotten that right, I believe I would have won alot more with some 4 and 3 number hits, who knows..maybe a 5 number hit. Here is the link in case you wanted to try it.

Good Luck !

Omniscient

I actually like wheels but I do agree that they are only as good as thenumbers you put in them. I use wheels sometimes, but I don't useanything higher then 13 numbers, which I can get about 10 lines out of.18 numbers with 42 lines for one game is too much for me to play at themoment.

However, if you are able to afford to play that many lines and it is working out well for you Good luck! I hope you get a big hit with it. It would be nice to see your results if you continue using that wheel. Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2008, 4:17 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

Good Luck !

Omniscient

I've been there before. It's a great feeling to win something isn't it. Try using wheels that are smaller with Power Numbers. Maybe you will make double next time or even hit the jackpot. Good Luck! And thanks for sharing!

Play to win!