Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP systems

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 9 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

how many system have you started on LP and didnt finish

1-2 [ 5 ]  [62.50%]
3-4 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
5-6 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
more than 6 [ 3 ]  [37.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 8 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
dewman48's avatar - avatar 6439.gif
Danville, PA
United States
Member #48440
December 27, 2006
229 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2008, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Ok so if you have read any of my post I have tried allot of different systems on here and it seems as soon as they don't work a few times its time to try something new. Or I see a different system that might work better so I quit the system that I'm working on.

Thanks and Good Luck

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY N TRY AGAIN

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

You don't have a place to vote "0".

I don't believe there are any systems that can pick random numbers with any frequency.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2008, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I have never used a system and never will..I believe in dumb luck....

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8364 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2008, 11:20 am - IP Logged

What works one day might not work the next. What works for 3 days out of the week might not work for a month or more so it can be a good idea to use multiple systems for workouts and keep the bets at a minimum.

There is no system thats going to produce hits consistently over time.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2008, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm working on my first one. It's a work in progress for Take 5.Bang Head

Play to win!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2008, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I have 2 or three different ways/methods of picking my numbers, but I didn't start them on LP. It's just my way of picking my numbers.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7319 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2008, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok so if you have read any of my post I have tried allot of different systems on here and it seems as soon as they don't work a few times its time to try something new. Or I see a different system that might work better so I quit the system that I'm working on.

Thanks and Good Luck

There is a huge difference between tried on paper and actual play so most people would probably vote more than 6 if you mean "tried".

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2008, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm working on my first one. It's a work in progress for Take 5.Bang Head

I am working on a pick 5 too.   I am going to try it out in different states.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

rubberbandman's avatar - Spawn Classic.jpg
                  mn
                  United States
                  Member #59040
                  March 4, 2008
                  276 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2008, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Good luck with all of your systems, it's an intriguing concept, i should think of something like that, but until then i will stick with quick picks

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2008, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I've mainly only invented and played with my own method/systems, which have always been helped along by some of the great ideas on the LP.  I've never quit any of them. What I've realized, learned and continue to do is to try and  combine all of them or their central ideas like pieces to a puzzle. As one grows and learns, one's ideas about the lottery changes. That doesn't invalidate the older ideas though. They all connect, some - more so, some - less so, but they do connect. So connect them if you can...

Good Luck!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2008, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

IMHO the systems presented on this forum are but steps toward finding the True Path.  While I have not tried the ideas presented here, I have incorporated one or two into a larger picture.

Some of the individual ideas presented result in far too many combinations to be worthwhile.  A way must be found to reduce the total to a sum anyone, regardless of wealth, can play if they so choose.  So whenever a new idea is presented, the first question I ask myself is: How many combinations will this idea generate?  The second question I ask is: Can I use this idea in mu larger picture.

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2008, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

IMHO the systems presented on this forum are but steps toward finding the True Path.  While I have not tried the ideas presented here, I have incorporated one or two into a larger picture.

Some of the individual ideas presented result in far too many combinations to be worthwhile.  A way must be found to reduce the total to a sum anyone, regardless of wealth, can play if they so choose.  So whenever a new idea is presented, the first question I ask myself is: How many combinations will this idea generate?  The second question I ask is: Can I use this idea in mu larger picture.

Have you looked at the added pick 5 info I have been working with to go with the pick 5 schooling I posted the end of 2006

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2008, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Of course.  I look at all the forums, even mathematics, looking for patterns I feel I can use.  Your posts have been extremely helpful and informative.  I always click on your posts when I see your name.

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2008, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Of course.  I look at all the forums, even mathematics, looking for patterns I feel I can use.  Your posts have been extremely helpful and informative.  I always click on your posts when I see your name.

Let's win the big one tonight.

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2008, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Systems can definitely improve the odds. The problem, as you stated, is reducing the sets down to a reasonable size.

I'm still trying to take as many systems and intergrating them, looking for a commonality. I think a program that can do this will be the next step. I know there are many programs out there, but to me they aren't user friendly. That's why I like sfilippo's quick punch in numbers programs.....