Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Message from Jake

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by chippie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
middle Georgia
United States
Member #1893
July 20, 2003
1868 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2008, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Jake is "on the road again" with her animals.....it's vet day for them.

When I got to the Mystical forum two things caught my eye.  Bird's post yesterday about Georgia's 087 that fell last night was posted at  8:07 (hmm) and the post for my birthday had 222 views.   Am I losing it here or what?  lol

Anyway, AGF310  this message is for you from Jake.... the triple 2's are still bugging  her.   She thinks they will fall soon and  we hope it's GEORGIA.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2008, 10:10 am - IP Logged

When I got to the Mystical forum two things caught my eye.  Bird's post yesterday about Georgia's 087 that fell last night was posted at  8:07 (hmm) and the post for my birthday had 222 views.   Am I losing it here or what?  lol

Anyway, AGF310  this message is for you from Jake.... the triple 2's are still bugging  her.   She thinks they will fall soon and  we hope it's GEORGIA.

I feel horrible, I never knew Jake was a femaleBlush

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15876 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2008, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Maggie, thanks.....you & I hope Ga finally lets it fall!! 

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #49383
        January 29, 2007
        7308 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2008, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Just want to say !!!!!

lets hope  it come to NY, MIA OR CHICAGO and everyone can get piece a the pie!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2008, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I feel horrible, I never knew Jake was a femaleBlush

Hi chippie,

I can tell you with absolute certainty that she would take NO offense to you or anyone else who thinks that she is a male because of the name.  Don't give it another thought.  If you could see her there would be no doubt that she is female and her voice is soft and sweet.

Her father called her Jake as a nickname and believe me she wears that name with much pride.  Her real name is as feminine as can be.... so don't feel bad at all, okay?

maggie  

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2008, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Hi chippie,

I can tell you with absolute certainty that she would take NO offense to you or anyone else who thinks that she is a male because of the name.  Don't give it another thought.  If you could see her there would be no doubt that she is female and her voice is soft and sweet.

Her father called her Jake as a nickname and believe me she wears that name with much pride.  Her real name is as feminine as can be.... so don't feel bad at all, okay?

maggie  

Thanks maggie!