Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 5 question

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Georgia
United States
Member #10702
January 22, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2008, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Greetings all!

With all the talk about software, how do you pick your numbers, etc., I want to inquire about "old school" methods.  With paper and pencil, what are the methods you use to narrow down your picks?

Odd/Even, Groups, etc...

Basically, what are your favorite workarounds to establish what you would choose to wheel, or even play?  And, how do obtain your info to use for this?

Thanks!

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7297 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Greetings all!

With all the talk about software, how do you pick your numbers, etc., I want to inquire about "old school" methods.  With paper and pencil, what are the methods you use to narrow down your picks?

Odd/Even, Groups, etc...

Basically, what are your favorite workarounds to establish what you would choose to wheel, or even play?  And, how do obtain your info to use for this?

Thanks!

Before computer programs, people used graph paper to make frequency, sequence, hit and skip, and repeating set charts. Lottery books with wheels appeared as more and more states began lotto and pick-5 games. If you had a computer in the early 1990s, a program with all the about on a floppy disc cost about $5 so there was no reason to use pencil and paper any more.

It was statistical analysis on paper and still is on a computer and the only difference is it took much longer. I've seen new ways of looking at the same old ideas, but nothing that is completely different.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2008, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I look at the last 10-12-14 games and pick twelve, then wheel them abbreviated.