Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Isn't there something more?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2008, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I find this forum section as fun and interesting as any that are "number analysis"  based.  There is no doubt some of you are having success.  As I continue to analyze (and try to get the most from a limited budget of plays) there is no doubt that some other higher power of intuition is needed to narrow things down.  I can attribute many of my selections (that have produced wins) to have included inuition in the mix.

It seems that dreams, special dates relating to friends, family, astrology, unusual life occurences/events seem to make up the bulk of what's discussed here.  Isnt there something more you know folks have used to predict upcoming numbers.  I've asked about psychics but it dosent seem to be the thing.

Potions

Lotions

Magic rocks/minerals

Animals Paws and Feet

Various Lucky Charms/devices

Dietary

Drugs/Alcohol (nothing too heavy) 

Just the stuff that comes to mind at the moment.  Those "spritual" new age stores that are around are stuffed with all sorts of items (like that spinning gyroscope thingy you hang from the ceiling and stand under) and tons of info.  I'd love to read about any experience you know of.  You folks certainly have the (dreams to predict numbers thing) down pat. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2008, 2:07 am - IP Logged

I find this forum section as fun and interesting as any that are "number analysis"  based.  There is no doubt some of you are having success.  As I continue to analyze (and try to get the most from a limited budget of plays) there is no doubt that some other higher power of intuition is needed to narrow things down.  I can attribute many of my selections (that have produced wins) to have included inuition in the mix.

It seems that dreams, special dates relating to friends, family, astrology, unusual life occurences/events seem to make up the bulk of what's discussed here.  Isnt there something more you know folks have used to predict upcoming numbers.  I've asked about psychics but it dosent seem to be the thing.

Potions

Lotions

Magic rocks/minerals

Animals Paws and Feet

Various Lucky Charms/devices

Dietary

Drugs/Alcohol (nothing too heavy) 

Just the stuff that comes to mind at the moment.  Those "spritual" new age stores that are around are stuffed with all sorts of items (like that spinning gyroscope thingy you hang from the ceiling and stand under) and tons of info.  I'd love to read about any experience you know of.  You folks certainly have the (dreams to predict numbers thing) down pat. 

thank's...................DD:

U>>>>>>>>>>>or>>>>>>>>>>DOWN & DIRTY>>>>>>>>

UR 2222222negative

u will get no where<

we will talk to UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <<<<<<<<<<LATER????

we win>>>>>

psykomo 

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2008, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I read cards for numbers and play a "prosperity" subliminal tape sometimes. Those are the  'props' I use.

Then tune in to myself to see if I will hit - a psy thing.

I like astrology and have a great respect for the people that use it.

I play my own dreams, or  odd events. 

A friend is having all her teeth out , I will play teeth numbers.

I also might go with pain or dentist numbers for that since I know the feeling.  A dollar here or there.

A triple is 20 - 50 dollars for me when I get one in my cards.

Sometimes it is the "lil things" like my friend  Annie taught me.

I don't know from crystals and gyros and magic dust.

Most of us in here try to help each other out.  Jake and Libra keep us up on astrological,  dreamers post.. AGF , maggie , lilthing to name a few have good number books. Choq posts 'followers' for Ga numbers over in the pick3 forum and dream numbers here.  Lots of folks contribute their time and experience.

Like one of the long time members said; I am meant to, or not.  good luck to you.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:25 am - IP Logged

whatever works for you.

Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #57412
          January 3, 2008
          419 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2008, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I've said it before there seems to be some really good people here..good vibes.  Good things happen to good people. 

Well thats really what I'm wondering about..things like:

Forms of deep meditation(through some spritual practice), crystals, magic dust.(that's right magic pixie dust.I said it!)

Mystical can't be almost exclusively about dreams, astrology and current life events. 

Teeth numbers?  So how did you make out with that? 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2008, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I just track several states and pay attention.

takeemtothebank

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #57412
              January 3, 2008
              419 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Well. that dosent sound very mystical.What?Big Smile

BTW:  I have been trying to develop some sort of meditation method myself for years now and was wondering if anyone else has used this.  As I've said before I think I see some positive results from doing so. 

South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2008, 5:55 am - IP Logged

the teeth dream gave

teeth Ga *302 *310 827 875 416 (ILL 967144)(NY 259) (Tx 782)(TN 224 )(Ok 615) (Ka 684)(Mo 250)

The 310 number fell in two days of my teeth happening in my state. It was a real event, not a dream.

You can get meditation tapes sold online to aid you.  Frankly, I dont care for a meditation that strenghtens the lower centers because our lower centers ( chakra ) are already  quite developed.  When you strenthen a lower center  that is already much stronger than the higher ones you disturb energy flow. The ease of the flow of energy is apparent with good physical health. Dis- ease of the energy flow presents as an illness over time.  If one argues for balance then they must be able to evaluate the strength of each center.   

A nice site for all psychic can be found with a search for  " The Playfull Psychic".  It naturally raises your vibration as you read. 

All just my opinion. 

Like Lottomike said, what ever works for you.

Basically we are here for our game.  Some like dream interpretations. It is a lottery site, after all Wink

middle Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #1893
                  July 20, 2003
                  1868 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2008, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello soozy,  I just have to tell you....... both of your posts on this thread (in my humble opinion) are quite interesting and informative and you deserve a special compliment......consider yourself highly complimented.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2008, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello soozy,  I just have to tell you....... both of your posts on this thread (in my humble opinion) are quite interesting and informative and you deserve a special compliment......consider yourself highly complimented.

I Agree!  J

South Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #100
                      January 28, 2002
                      3734 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, jake and maggie.

It is a pleasure to know you two sweet ladies.