Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Poetaster returns 3/18/08

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by last chance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2008, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

A word from the Poetaster=     (Fortunate)    Gas prices are rising sky high.  All commodities prices are following suit. We are (fortunate) no one was killed in the tarnado in Atlanta.   We are (fortunate) to be hear to see prices rise. There are so many this morning that did'nt open their eyes. Adapting is what we as humans are very good at. We are (fortunate) to have the ability to do just that.  We poor people struggles most of all in times like these. This is nothing new to us being down on our knees. I will be the first one to say. I am (fortunate)!  Now I will be on my way.

Last Chance aka The Poetaster

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2008, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

You are so right...Blue Angel

PEACH STATE/ deep south
      United States
      Member #9037
      November 26, 2004
      156 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2008, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

A word from the Poetaster=     (Fortunate)    Gas prices are rising sky high.  All commodities prices are following suit. We are (fortunate) no one was killed in the tarnado in Atlanta.   We are (fortunate) to be hear to see prices rise. There are so many this morning that did'nt open their eyes. Adapting is what we as humans are very good at. We are (fortunate) to have the ability to do just that.  We poor people struggles most of all in times like these. This is nothing new to us being down on our knees. I will be the first one to say. I am (fortunate)!  Now I will be on my way.

Last Chance aka The Poetaster

I only ponders in the game of life.  

241  -    945     -          119      -   128     -  610   -  1229 -    37__

Where my mind leads me, I shall follow. 

PEACH STATE/ deep south
        United States
        Member #9037
        November 26, 2004
        156 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2008, 7:21 am - IP Logged

I only ponders in the game of life.  

241  -    945     -          119      -   128     -  610   -  1229 -    37__

Where my mind leads me, I shall follow. 

(Where do we go from here?)  Do we take a step back.  Are we now standing where we should be? To be aware is to be heard. (Where do we go from here?)  Time,... the ultimate warrior. Defeat, un heard of. Useful, it can be. But who have the tools? ( Where do we go from here?) Religions vary. Your soul is your own. Lead me without watching your own steps! Am I blind or blind folded? (Where do we go from here?)  I understood when "that" said. He who knows and knows he knows is wise. Follow him.... He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a  fool..   Avoid him!

Good Morning to all,____  and have a great day!