Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga 4 hot picks...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2008, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm lovin these four numbers,

263*-331*-695*-365*

Good Luck

U.n.v.me

alexiega's avatar - fetish chick.png
    atlanta
    United States
    Member #4932
    June 4, 2004
    928 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2008, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

263*-331*-695*-365*

Good Luck

U.n.v.me

Thanks U.N.V.Me!

I like all those, and my pets for this month are 396, 964, 363, 181, and 141. I'm comboing them all! But thanks to the 559 sun eve (i used to go to a club in the ATL by that name so i play that num from time to time) I made a nice $2500, so I have a little change to play with!!!

Keep the great predictions coming GRL!! We Lithonia grls definitely follow your posts!!

Let's Get PAID in $ GA $ !!

dumars798's avatar - batman17
      Atlanta
      United States
      Member #28656
      December 20, 2005
      5675 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

263*-331*-695*-365*

Good Luck

U.n.v.me

Thank you U.N.V.ME!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2008, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks U.N.V.Me!

I like all those, and my pets for this month are 396, 964, 363, 181, and 141. I'm comboing them all! But thanks to the 559 sun eve (i used to go to a club in the ATL by that name so i play that num from time to time) I made a nice $2500, so I have a little change to play with!!!

Keep the great predictions coming GRL!! We Lithonia grls definitely follow your posts!!

You are welcome... make sure that you keep that 396 in, I got that for a quick pick 3 days in a row, an it's way over due...

I appreciate you all following my posts, the numbers that I give you ,I play myself just remember that.

I'm here anytime you need help,oh yea 964-569  love love love... let's make this money!!!!

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2008, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Thank you U.N.V.ME!

Wink pleasure!!!