Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

know winning codes in New york

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #59562
March 19, 2008
1 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2008, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

does anyone have a list of the winning three letter codes for new york scratch off tickets ?

for eg. $2 = two

$5 = fiv , $10 = TEN

etc

thanks

Michigan
    United States
    Member #59293
    March 12, 2008
    121 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2008, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

1 million = neo llioinm

jk lol

United States
      Member #58528
      February 18, 2008
      710 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2008, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

does anyone have a list of the winning three letter codes for new york scratch off tickets ?

for eg. $2 = two

$5 = fiv , $10 = TEN

etc

thanks

Does New York still use that system of coding?Most states did away with coding that players can easily decipher.

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
        Member #4121
        March 23, 2004
        817 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2008, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Q is a loser.  Saw too many of them. lol

long island
          United States
          Member #40931
          June 8, 2006
          23 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2008, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I know that lottery retailers get pamphlets from their agents with that info on them along with how many top prizes are left. Anything over 500.00 will have the so called losing letters on them L,M,P,X,N,T,Y,Q,K Any combo of those letters are usually losers unless it's a big winner. If you need to know any specific codes for any amounts just ask 

good luck

mike 

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
            Member #4121
            March 23, 2004
            817 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2008, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Cool... Thank you.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31897 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2008, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Does New York still use that system of coding?Most states did away with coding that players can easily decipher.

NC has that same code.  I just bought 47.00 worth of scratch tickets a little while ago when I bought my pick 3 tickets and did not win one dime on any of them.

If you lose the letters are NWR, LRY,VRL,HWV or HVR......anyway if you don't see fiv, or ten or fft for fifteen etc. you know you did not win and as I scratched just a little and saw one of those letters I knew I did not win anything.

Also I always ask what the sequence no. is at the bottom of the card and I have won $100 three times on a 10 dollar card with the no. 14.......well today I bought 13 & 14 .....(won $50 on no. 13 before) but today did not win a thing on either so I am beginning to think that doesn't have a thing to do with it....I've been told many times it doesn't but when I kept winning $100 with no. 14 you couldn't tell me that then.....lol

I asked at our lottery headquarters office here what the non-winning letters meant and they said they meant nothing.....guess she meant they mean you win nothing.

Sure hope I win today at pick 3 midday as I blew the $40 I won with it last night.......got to stop this non-sense of blowing it.

Thanks for listening! Smiley