Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks to Blackapple

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
pennsylvania
United States
Member #5534
July 10, 2004
739 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2008, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

This goes out to Blackapple for sharing his knowledge about the lottery.  I recently hit  in the pick 3
drawing...with the help from his ideas.  I don't want to reveal too much here in case others are looking in
on this.  I also would like to say I think Blackapple's ideas are some of  the best on the LP.  I have been following his ideas since I joined  three years ago.  They have helped me develop some of my own.
Thanks again Blackapple for making my day a very happy one!

Mysticwomyn

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

This goes out to Blackapple for sharing his knowledge about the lottery.  I recently hit  in the pick 3
    drawing...with the help from his ideas.  I don't want to reveal too much here in case others are looking in
    on this.  I also would like to say I think Blackapple's ideas are some of  the best on the LP.  I have been following his ideas since I joined  three years ago.  They have helped me develop some of my own.
    Thanks again Blackapple for making my day a very happy one!

Mysticwomyn

I agree that Blackapple is one of the best pick 3 predictors, however what do you mean by your statement:

"I don't want to reveal too much here in case others are looking in on this"?

Who do you mean by others? In pick 3 it really does not matter, as it is not like a jackpot game where you would have to share winnings if a few people played the same numbers that won. Just curious why you made that statement.