Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hot Cash 4 numbers...

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 9 years ago by reflections5555.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2008, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

1203*-7167-8194

5713*-0021-9622*

Flipped #'s "7791-4168"

These are six numbers that I feel really strong about,

Don't miss'm!!! 

U.n.v.me                                                                                                                 

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2008, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

1203*-7167-8194

5713*-0021-9622*

Flipped #'s "7791-4168"

Don't miss'm!!! 

U.n.v.me                                                                                                                 

Correction, Flip this number too "9922-6262" Good Luck Everyone... U.n.

gacash3's avatar - white face.jpg
      west ga
      United States
      Member #27083
      November 26, 2005
      2955 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2008, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

....thanx sweety,

those look good,as always

atlanta,ga
        United States
        Member #57870
        January 21, 2008
        444 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

thanks

dumars798's avatar - batman17
          Atlanta
          United States
          Member #28656
          December 20, 2005
          5675 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2008, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you U.N.V.ME!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2008, 11:16 am - IP Logged

....thanx sweety,

those look good,as always

Always a pleasure...   Embarassed

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2008, 11:18 am - IP Logged

thanks

You are welcome sweetie...

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2008, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Thank you U.N.V.ME!

Hey "D" , you are most welcome, tip for you, play your 987/768 back it will come around c3/c4 for sure... Wink

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                  Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2008, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

1203*-7167-8194

5713*-0021-9622*

Flipped #'s "7791-4168"

Don't miss'm!!! 

U.n.v.me                                                                                                                 

Love the numbers and of course the new Betty!!  Thanx U.N.V.Me Wink

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2008, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Love the numbers and of course the new Betty!!  Thanx U.N.V.Me Wink

My pleasure... "Wish you the best with your new baby", they are so precious, I have a 9yr old and she is so beautiful,she will be 10 this yr. I am like where did the time go, they grow up so quickly, enjoy every moment. My daughter is going to be taller than me, i'm 5'3 and she is growing like a weed. She looks like me now, I am gonna go cook me some soup, not feelin well today. I will leave my computer logged in, I'm here anytime you wanna talk alright... Embarassed

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                      Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #27294
                      November 29, 2005
                      16061 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2008, 6:34 am - IP Logged

1203*-7167-8194

5713*-0021-9622*

Flipped #'s "7791-4168"

Don't miss'm!!! 

U.n.v.me                                                                                                                 

Ga late 3/24    5317.....excellent call, U.m.v.me!!!!Hurray!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                        Middle GA
                        United States
                        Member #42874
                        July 9, 2006
                        3912 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2008, 8:25 am - IP Logged

My pleasure... "Wish you the best with your new baby", they are so precious, I have a 9yr old and she is so beautiful,she will be 10 this yr. I am like where did the time go, they grow up so quickly, enjoy every moment. My daughter is going to be taller than me, i'm 5'3 and she is growing like a weed. She looks like me now, I am gonna go cook me some soup, not feelin well today. I will leave my computer logged in, I'm here anytime you wanna talk alright... Embarassed

Thank you so much for the kind words and advice.  I am very excited about it all.  I will be having a girl as well...hopefully soonSmiley

I hope you are feeling better today, especially after last night's 5317.  I did not play the Cash4 last night.  Had all intentions of going out to play but my nap got the best of me and ended up being my sleep for the night, lol.  The rest of the numbers look great though so I will keep on it.  If this list is anything like the list of numbers you posted for Cash 3, there will be some happy campers in GA!

Thanks for all you do here at LP.  Have a great day.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                          Member #6388
                          August 20, 2004
                          3578 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2008, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much for the kind words and advice.  I am very excited about it all.  I will be having a girl as well...hopefully soonSmiley

I hope you are feeling better today, especially after last night's 5317.  I did not play the Cash4 last night.  Had all intentions of going out to play but my nap got the best of me and ended up being my sleep for the night, lol.  The rest of the numbers look great though so I will keep on it.  If this list is anything like the list of numbers you posted for Cash 3, there will be some happy campers in GA!

Thanks for all you do here at LP.  Have a great day.

It's a pleasure, and I appreciate you following my posts. Congrats on you having a baby girl,oh I bet she is gonna be so precious,you gotta send me pic's...I have a fever right now, just trying to feel better. I have talked to a few of my friends here at LP, they told me to get rest and try not to do everything by myself, well that is easier said than done, especially when you have little ones running around, you feel me. These numbers are good,I hope you hit many of them so you can get even more money to help u with the new baby.... Take it easy alright, and like I said,i'm here always.... Wink

United States
                            Member #6388
                            August 20, 2004
                            3578 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Ga late 3/24    5317.....excellent call, U.m.v.me!!!!Hurray!

Thank you sweetie,hope you caught it...

reflections5555's avatar - 21
                              Columbia
                              United States
                              Member #36222
                              March 29, 2006
                              1680 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2008, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

1203*-7167-8194

5713*-0021-9622*

Flipped #'s "7791-4168"

Don't miss'm!!! 

U.n.v.me                                                                                                                 

6177 hit SC Mid Wed.   great call.  PartyDanceBanana