Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

On Astrology and Winning- Part I

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2008, 9:31 am - IP Logged

The moment of a win is as interesting as it is joyous.  Do we wonder how/why we won? Do all thoughts of anything but the win leave us along with good common sense?  Do we lament a slightly different course might have brought a bigger outcome?  If you are dedicated lottery player, my guess would be that you've felt all these things.  I'll bet 1 thing that most do not do is sit down and document the day and time and circumstance of the win.  Actually, if you want to continue to enjoy that winning feeling, tracking your wins, near wins/close misses, forget to play, all the nuances of your play, is vitally important.

Do you know where Jupiter was positioned astrologically when you were born?  Jupiter is associated with wealth, growth, all things we want more of.   When I was born, Jupiter was in Capricorn where it is right now. In fact, 2008 marks a year where the planets have lined up similarly to when I was born. Only similarly because the same position does not happen exactly the same way twice.

If only it were that easy - we track Jupiter and learn when to play and then hit every time.  The truth is that the position of other planets at the time of birth all add up to how your personal luck plays out.  For instance, the movement of Venus is almost always very important to my numbers luck.  I learned this because I keep track of wins and loss and those other pesky details.  I saw trends develop and I watch for them to recur in the future.  Again, the same alignment will not happen exactly but close does count in astrology. 

I was just reading another post where the issue was that after trying and trying to hit, obviously no system worked, the only thing that mattered was luck, etc.   I don't agree.  When you know the best times to play and incorporate any number of systems out there, big, wonderful things can and do happen.  I'll share what I know:

Biorhythms can be very helpful (not just in playing the lottery either). 

Track your wins and all that other stuff I discuss above.  Learn to recognize your trends.

Get familiar with daily planetary transits.  (I'll discuss how below).

Understand that, like everything else in life, winning and numbers luck involves cycles.

Listen to your intuition and embrace it (after all, it's truly unique and wholly yours). 

Recognize that there are different kinds of numbers luck (not just your luck).

Consider having your astrological natal chart done (caution).

Read, discuss, share with like minds (like here at LP).  Think outside your box once in a while.

Obviously, I've touched on more here than just astrology.   Numbers Luck takes me many places - numerology, astrology, physics, and psychics, to mention a few. 

Before I go to Part II, I'd like to expound a little bit on the premise of luck itself.  Luck comes in many forms and is said to follow many things - fortune, fate, intelligence, intuition, coincidence.  Do you look at life in terms of bad luck and good luck?  Or do you see the potential for good luck no matter what?  For instance, you've had a rotten day and everything has gone wrong but, at the end of that day, you still have a roof over your head, food to eat, a bed to lie down on, people that love you.  Was your luck today truly bad or actually good, relatively speaking?  Do you believe we make our own luck?  I believe our path is initially set and, as we travel, we determine consequences. I believe we can and will encounter influences and circumstances as we travel down the path that may change the path or it's intention though not the ultimate destination.   

We have a certain amount of money to spend. We determine our game, our numbers to play and we throw the dice.  No matter where you are in the process, shooting for the PB jackpot and winning Maddog's Challenge or trying to hit an elusive triple in GA, you deserve every advantage.

Astrologically, it's a new day.  It may be your day. 

Part II to follow soon!                  Jake Sun Smiley

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
    Middle GA
    United States
    Member #42874
    July 9, 2006
    3912 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2008, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Very interesting and refreshing.  Thank you for sharing Jake.  Have a wonderful day!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2008, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Jake

I do a horary with a Koch system instead of Placidus before I take that long drive to the racetrack. Then i do it with Placidus. Then I read cards again. then I do an event chart. By that time it is too late to go, but i do like the preparations. I did use a horary the night I won 25K. I drove to the  track and lost $100 quick because I was so confident. On the way back to Ga ( me with no pixie dust )I heard " 888 " so I played all I had left on it as soon as I hit the border and the chart was eventually right.  Perked the old husband up too.

On the serious side I have a booklet by Joyce Wehrman on winning transits. She is adamant about using  transpluto and  says it is always involved in a major win.  Her theories are based on playing at the right time, and transit charts are cast for the  lat & long of where you  play. I must send it to you.  It is just 15 pages, a quick read.

All interesting to watch, though.

I should get maggie and AGF to go play the races one day. Fun is as good as money most of the time.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15853 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2008, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Jake

I do a horary with a Koch system instead of Placidus before I take that long drive to the racetrack. Then i do it with Placidus. Then I read cards again. then I do an event chart. By that time it is too late to go, but i do like the preparations. I did use a horary the night I won 25K. I drove to the  track and lost $100 quick because I was so confident. On the way back to Ga ( me with no pixie dust )I heard " 888 " so I played all I had left on it as soon as I hit the border and the chart was eventually right.  Perked the old husband up too.

On the serious side I have a booklet by Joyce Wehrman on winning transits. She is adamant about using  transpluto and  says it is always involved in a major win.  Her theories are based on playing at the right time, and transit charts are cast for the  lat & long of where you  play. I must send it to you.  It is just 15 pages, a quick read.

I should get maggie and AGF to go play the races one day. Fun is as good as money most of the time.

Soozy, just say when....would love to do the races sometime!  It sounds like fun!!Wink

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
          Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #1289
          March 22, 2003
          473 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2008, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake,

Fantastic info, I must say, that people pay alot of money to get this wisdom, and I for one have done so in the past, but I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful gift, and I hope everyone on this forum will take something from this teaching as a gift from the universe and Jake too.

Blessings,

CopyCat

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake,

Very insightful post.  CopyCat said it best ... thank you for all the info, I can't wait for Part II! 

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
              South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2008, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Soozy, just say when....would love to do the races sometime!  It sounds like fun!!Wink

They are closed for winter but I will check when they open again. About a 2 hr drive from Americus, right off I-75 in Montecello Fla.

I get up my 3digit numbers and play those on the race. Like my birthday  I usually catch an 817 and an 815, for my and Annies birthday.  The first time I went I only played the  one that would win. I got all but one, but only made $27. hehehe.  I later learned to play win place and show for more money. You like 4-way and you can play that there too.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2008, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Hey, Jake

Hey Sooz - Let me back up and talk to you about this post.  Long in the day before I read your post, I had this crazy thought on my mind, out of the "blue" - I should take a few dollars and find a horse race.  No, that wouldn't work (distance, time, etc).  But I could truck on over the MD line and play horse Keno which is played just like the horse race only you watch the digital horses race on screen.  Could not figure out why this was on my mind. I have never bet the ponies, not even once.   I'm still thinking about doing it.  We do have racing here but I have to tell you while I enjoy the excitement, I get really nervous watching fast horses run fast.  Might be that unless I'm with you guys and can be distracted, the digital races might be best.  I do ride and I do love horses, btw.  I also keep an eye on Rick G's posts - he's pretty keen on this racing stuff too, not to mention he's in my transitional birthplace of Cleveland.

Then, a little later, I had one of those flashes I get once every great while.  It's like time stops, the world stops spinning, for just a few seconds, and I "see" something.  What I saw was 888.   I don't always see numbers (of course, you know), but when I do, I know it's a message I had better listen to.   Actually, all this added to the magic of hitting those 1s and I'd like to thank you because you definitely had a hand or spirit in it, so to speak. 

Then I prowl over to LP and read your post.   Well, mystery pretty much solved.

I would very, very much appreciate the transit info - I'm definitely won over by the theory in so much as I've applied it so superficially so far and done very well.  I am familiar with horary and have tried it a few times.    Jake