Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not Again!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by honey10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #39914
May 24, 2006
271 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2008, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

179 (Ill)

This could not be happening.  The moment we decide to replay the numbers, they will stop repeating.  Peculiar wouldn't you agree?  4 times

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2008, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Yea I feel you on that, when playing the lottery we all have to think outside the box on playing numbers that you wouldn't think to play because those numbers always produce... and always play the number that came midday,play it evening as well ,you would be surprised how often they repeat the next time round. I have been blessed to develop beautiful friendships here on LP, that has ventured outside of LP. We all discuss the numbers and look at the strategies and when one hit, we all hit. To me, that is beautiful. The way the numbers come out are very interesting and I just flip the game a lot and come out on top. Keep an eye on these numbers 709-617-961-918-792 Good luck to you!

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #39914
      May 24, 2006
      271 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2008, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Yea I feel you on that, when playing the lottery we all have to think outside the box on playing numbers that you wouldn't think to play because those numbers always produce... and always play the number that came midday,play it evening as well ,you would be surprised how often they repeat the next time round. I have been blessed to develop beautiful friendships here on LP, that has ventured outside of LP. We all discuss the numbers and look at the strategies and when one hit, we all hit. To me, that is beautiful. The way the numbers come out are very interesting and I just flip the game a lot and come out on top. Keep an eye on these numbers 709-617-961-918-792 Good luck to you!

Thanks I do appreciate your comments.  I'll make sure I follow that rule. 

honey10's avatar - nw femaleelf.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #1774
        July 1, 2003
        1349 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2008, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

179 (Ill)

This could not be happening.  The moment we decide to replay the numbers, they will stop repeating.  Peculiar wouldn't you agree?  4 times

I Agree!when I was playin this #,it won't come,now it can't seem to stop coming.Thud