Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Waiting for April showers.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2008, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

This month was very dissapointing for me. Hopefully April will be better. I appreciate all you good predictors. I am consulting with you to keep Michigan on you list. Few good numbers is all we need. Prediction page is not on my list.(To many numbers).     

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2008, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

You didn't say what games in Michigan you are interested in playing. I'm sure people could give you some numbers if they knew what you were looking for. Me, I like to pick my own numbers, but I can see where others might want the advice of others.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2008, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

You didn't say what games in Michigan you are interested in playing. I'm sure people could give you some numbers if they knew what you were looking for. Me, I like to pick my own numbers, but I can see where others might want the advice of others.

I try to focus on pick 3 and 4. ( pick 4 doubles is my favourite). Thank you for responding. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5124 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2008, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

This month was very dissapointing for me. Hopefully April will be better. I appreciate all you good predictors. I am consulting with you to keep Michigan on you list. Few good numbers is all we need. Prediction page is not on my list.(To many numbers).     

Search the LP>>>

play $mart>>>>$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO