Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Lantern's Boxed Digits Skips and Gaps Chart"

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sysp34.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2008, 7:03 am - IP Logged

That is "Lantern's Boxed Digits Skips and Gaps Chart"
That chart might not be quite finished yet, that is version 1, there might be a version 2 soon, but not for sure, maybe sysp34 can make a spreadsheet out of it(?)

g

I am very tired after all that work and I forgot to save it on top of everything.

I will talk a little about it another time, maybe soon.

It is just a sample, but using some real Tx Midday pick 3 past draws.

So those stats are real, but a little old.

More later. I will rebuild a portion of it as I didn't save the original and then try to add a little more function to it if I can, you have no idea how much work it is to do something like that by hand all at one time (as I did) instead of a little everyday as it should be done. 

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2008, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

--------------------------

Forget about the first chart. It was wrong on the Gaps, I am not sure if this is right or if there are still mistakes there, such a thing is so hard to do by hand and it was done in a big hurry.

As to possible uses for this, well there might be many, use your imagination and predictive skills.

It would be very nice to have a spreadsheet of this made.

Very many draws would be needed for a practical use of the stats as given by the chart, maybe at least 100 past draws charted, but maybe no more than 300 might maybe would be needed, it would be of much less use if it has fewer than 100 past draws, as a more in-depth study of the movement of the digits and their stats might be needed, I don't know for sure yet.

But the filter uses of this chart might be several.

Maybe it can be improved a little more, but not today, I wonder why the first chart does not show anymore(?).

-----------

I wonder what anybody thinks about the chart?

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2008, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

When finished (Some more changes to it maybe tomorrow) and when it has about 100 to 300 past draws that kind of chart will help unlock the movements of the boxed digits, maybe better than just number stats.

Also it will help filter very much better in more than one way. 

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2008, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

The chart might be finished now or almost.

It turned out to be more complicated than I thought that it would be, but it is probably better like this than like it was.

But it is a little overwelming and also a little hard to read as it has so much on it. 

----------------------------

-------------------

I could Add one or more columns to its right with more stuff on them, but I am not too sure yet if I should or not.

----------

It is a "Boxed Digits Movements Chart" as such it has its filters uses. 

I like it myself so far, but so very hard to make and update by hand.

What else would you put on it? 

----------

I think that I just invented many new filters. 

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2008, 11:10 am - IP Logged

While there could be mistakes on the chart you should be able to get the general idea of it.

Maybe another version later sometime. 

----------------------------

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2008, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

The chart as it is does not show neither the "Mostly Filters" nor the 'Difference Filters"

Also for fuller use the % stats of the filter-patterns both of the game itself and the actual ones should be known.

Otherwise, filtering is more of a guess than anything else.

I guess that I really can't add anything else to it like the "Mostly" filters as they would make the chart too big and would not fit on the desktop so won't get captured by IrfanView.

As to the "Difference" filters it might either be too hard or even not possible to put them into such a chart, but I don't yet know, we will see later sometime, they are so many possible such filters, for one thing it would be way too much work to add all of them, so I might not even try to, but Who knows?

I would need a scroll capture program which I don't at the moment have, when I do then I will add those filters to the chart. 

All those are GIF picture files and can be downloaded (Saved) and seen with a program such as the freeware IrfanView, which then can resize them in anyway that you want to and or print them.

While such a thing can be done by hand one line at a time as the draws came everyday, it might be easier if put into an automated spreadsheet. 

That is a table, but it would not copy on-to LP posts, somehow it is not compatible with the LP text editor, the LP editor does have its own table maker and rich text editor, just not compatible I guess with the text editor that I used to make the table chart with, so I captured it (Captured the desktop).

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2008, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

That chart is getting a little too big to post here at LP.

Due to restrictions on many levels, only so much can be put on it, but so far not too bad.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Heroic City
                  Indonesia
                  Member #31689
                  February 2, 2006
                  1153 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2008, 10:50 am - IP Logged

That chart is getting a little too big to post here at LP.

Due to restrictions on many levels, only so much can be put on it, but so far not too bad.

fernando,

does your idea which already applied on   pro-filter by harmen?

about spreadsheet the are conditional formatting limits (only 3) unfortunately i don't have latest version which able to applied more than 3 conditional formatting and nested if up to 64

well let see if i can add on spreadsheet since i have an idea to create only last 360 so the size will be smaller and more added filters

good luck 

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2008, 11:06 am - IP Logged

A person making something like it, would only have to put the portions that he or she would use and not everyhting that is on it.

To learn how to use it, one would start with only one or a very few portions of it and then expand or move on to other portions, it is way too much to use everything on it at once, at least at first.

As a person would only make one horizontal line of the chart at a time, once ot twice  a day (Midday and or Eve draw(s)) and only the portions that he or she would use, it is not too much to do.

There is software and or online workouts that might already give some or a lot of the info that is and or would be on this kind of chart, but maybe not everything seen here as some of these things are or might be new.

-----------------------------

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2008, 11:19 am - IP Logged

To see the full chart scroll to the right side of the post. 

Those were real Tx pick 3 draws used, I think that they were from the Midday game, as you can see on the chart many patterns repeat a lot from one draw to the next and some of them even 3 or 4 draws in a row, some boxed patterns will repeat a lot more than the same patterns would repeat for straight draws, due to the artificial nature of the any-order or box part of the game.

Some of those patterns you are used to seeing them only on the straight game.

Because is a boxed version of the game, lower numbers will be mostly on the left and higher numbers on the right and also their patterns and so those will repeat a lot and more than others, same with the pairs as seen on the chart.

The Mostly In and Out patterns and the Mostly High-Low and Mostly Even-Odd also repeated a lot on those 15 draws. 

And that does not have anything to do with the game being boxed or not, it is just the way the patterns are. 

---------- 

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2008, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Anybody who on those past draws played the past draw patterns of the Mostly In-Out and also those of the Mostly Low-High (Not the Mostly Even-Out) would or might have made some money, at least playing online.

And that does not have anything to do with the game being boxed or not, it is just the way the patterns are.

As the Straight game also has those same Mostly patterns. 

6 Patterns

Mostly Low

Mostly High

-------- 

Mostly Even

Mostly Odd

--------- 

Mostly In

Mostly Out. 

---------- 

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Heroic City
                          Indonesia
                          Member #31689
                          February 2, 2006
                          1153 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2008, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Lantern

i just remember,its little bit hard to decode gap analysis because we must decode the gap into real numbers, only you're THE MASTER OF GAP ANALYSIS.

how about creating some tools like this

the tools can be downloaded here

well maybe for gap analysis you may develop using those tools

good luck 

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2008, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

fernando,

does your idea which already applied on   pro-filter by harmen?

about spreadsheet the are conditional formatting limits (only 3) unfortunately i don't have latest version which able to applied more than 3 conditional formatting and nested if up to 64

well let see if i can add on spreadsheet since i have an idea to create only last 360 so the size will be smaller and more added filters

good luck 

Master Ragwi.

I am very sorry!, but I am just now seeing your post.

Yes, it is too hard to do, maybe easier just to do by hand, yes, I know all those gaps-skips widths, both horizontal and also vertical.

I will later sometime post a modified version of the chart that might be eaier to do with Excel,
                            besides of the very same chart extended some, as people can still use it by making it by hand a little everyday for each draw.

That chart as it is is very complicated to code.

We could probably do with a much easier version.

Thanks a lot for yoyr great help and more on the new chart later as I can.

By the way, I do know a few things about skips-gaps-width, but in a filter kind of way.

I can't myself predict, I only filter out, filtering out is my prediction method, I use gaps-skips-widths and other patterns for filtering out. 

Fernando. 

Thanks a lot again!

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2008, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Lantern

i just remember,its little bit hard to decode gap analysis because we must decode the gap into real numbers, only you're THE MASTER OF GAP ANALYSIS.

how about creating some tools like this

the tools can be downloaded here

well maybe for gap analysis you may develop using those tools

good luck 

Señor Ragwi

Thanks a lot! 

But there is no need to neither hurry nor of doing it at all if it can't be done.

I might have ideas in which it might be easier to do something close, but not exactly the same.

But later as I can.

Your spreadsheets as good as they are even more complicated than my poor charts.

Let us see if something more basic and easier to understand can be done, but no hurry at all, let me do more posting about easier ways first. 

Thanks.

Fernando.