Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Poetaster 3/26/08 word and more

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2008, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

"Stupid" is the word of choice.  Can you derive that I am "stupid" just from hearing my voice?  Why are we so quick to judge ourselves?  Is it because to do, there's nothing else?  Was it "stupid" for this country to go to war?  Was it "stupid" not even knowing what for?  Why my act seems "stupid" to you.  Is it 'stupid" to dislike the color blue?  Is it "stupid" for you to dislike me or I to dislike you?  Is it "stupid" to go back to work after winning a lottery jack pot? Are is it "stupid" not to ground yourself because positive post will burn if they get to hot?  The moral of the skit is.......... It depends on what part of the world you are standing in as to determine how "stupid" you are.  Forest Gump said.  "Stupid" is as "stupid" dose. So check the way you use that "stupid" word before you go to far.

125 - 128 - 267 - 389 - 421-                         Help!  =   To benefit (someone) by making improvements.   

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

PEACH STATE/ deep south
    United States
    Member #9037
    November 26, 2004
    156 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2008, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

"Stupid" is the word of choice.  Can you derive that I am "stupid" just from hearing my voice?  Why are we so quick to judge ourselves?  Is it because to do, there's nothing else?  Was it "stupid" for this country to go to war?  Was it "stupid" not even knowing what for?  Why my act seems "stupid" to you.  Is it 'stupid" to dislike the color blue?  Is it "stupid" for you to dislike me or I to dislike you?  Is it "stupid" to go back to work after winning a lottery jack pot? Are is it "stupid" not to ground yourself because positive post will burn if they get to hot?  The moral of the skit is.......... It depends on what part of the world you are standing in as to determine how "stupid" you are.  Forest Gump said.  "Stupid" is as "stupid" dose. So check the way you use that "stupid" word before you go to far.

125 - 128 - 267 - 389 - 421-                         Help!  =   To benefit (someone) by making improvements.   

The words of (Last Chance)           { Sympathy is like ice.  The more you add, the colder the solution get's}                                                   

The words of (Dryden)                   {The lucky have whole days, and those they choose.  The unlucky have but hours, and those they lose.}  

The words of (King Solomon)        {To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the Heaven}

The words of (Emerson)                 {Astrology is Astronomy brought to earth and applied to the affairs of men}

The words of (Last Chance)           {Everybody need to be loved. Without love, who are you?}

Please read and Understand! 

PEACH STATE/ deep south
      United States
      Member #9037
      November 26, 2004
      156 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2008, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

2 4 1 - evening ga.-  3/30/08      Help! = To benefit (someone) by making improvements.....

If time is money.  Where am I?                 

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2008, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

The words of (Last Chance)           { Sympathy is like ice.  The more you add, the colder the solution get's}                                                   

The words of (Dryden)                   {The lucky have whole days, and those they choose.  The unlucky have but hours, and those they lose.}  

The words of (King Solomon)        {To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the Heaven}

The words of (Emerson)                 {Astrology is Astronomy brought to earth and applied to the affairs of men}

The words of (Last Chance)           {Everybody need to be loved. Without love, who are you?}

Please read and Understand! 

If I cry,would you hear me,

If I hurt,would you want to be with me,

If I fall down,

Would you pick me up,

An possibly spin me around and around.. ha ha

If I sing to you,

What would you do?,

If I tried to kiss you,

But slightly miss you,

Would you still care,

Would you aways be there,

If I held you in my arms,

And never let you go,

If I gave you good lovin,

And let everything show,

Ha ha,give me your hand,

Into my eyes you glance,

Melting away,

Don't worry Last Chance,

U.n.v.me will always be here stay....

P.s.  I just wrote this off the top, those that know me,

Know that I write when i'm moved,and you have definitly moved me in an astounding way,

May blessing follow you my dear friend,

I will call you in a few,

Take care of that flu you have sweetie...

PEACH STATE/ deep south
          United States
          Member #9037
          November 26, 2004
          156 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

If I cry,would you hear me,

If I hurt,would you want to be with me,

If I fall down,

Would you pick me up,

An possibly spin me around and around.. ha ha

If I sing to you,

What would you do?,

If I tried to kiss you,

But slightly miss you,

Would you still care,

Would you aways be there,

If I held you in my arms,

And never let you go,

If I gave you good lovin,

And let everything show,

Ha ha,give me your hand,

Into my eyes you glance,

Melting away,

Don't worry Last Chance,

U.n.v.me will always be here stay....

P.s.  I just wrote this off the top, those that know me,

Know that I write when i'm moved,and you have definitly moved me in an astounding way,

May blessing follow you my dear friend,

I will call you in a few,

Take care of that flu you have sweetie...

Don't Cry my dear. The Poetaster - Last Chance will always be here.  I will always treasure kind words when spoken from with-end as you will see.  I gain strength from the lips of U.N.V.ME. Speechless, that I am for sure.  If that do not make me well.  There is know cure!  All that you ask of me.  I hope I will be able to provide.  My enthusiasm is very hard to hide. To show love is a blessing in its self. In your present, I would have nothing  left. Have no fear.  Last chance will always be here.  Believe me as I speak these words to you.  With inspiration words like those made Last Chance forget he is the Poetaster,  Last Chance, and darn show do not remember some oh pesty flu. (I thank You!)

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Don't Cry my dear. The Poetaster - Last Chance will always be here.  I will always treasure kind words when spoken from with-end as you will see.  I gain strength from the lips of U.N.V.ME. Speechless, that I am for sure.  If that do not make me well.  There is know cure!  All that you ask of me.  I hope I will be able to provide.  My enthusiasm is very hard to hide. To show love is a blessing in its self. In your present, I would have nothing  left. Have no fear.  Last chance will always be here.  Believe me as I speak these words to you.  With inspiration words like those made Last Chance forget he is the Poetaster,  Last Chance, and darn show do not remember some oh pesty flu. (I thank You!)

Beautiful, u are most welcome dear...