Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mo Eve/ Now cut that out !

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2008, 11:35 am - IP Logged

OK .... Mo eve.  Every day for 9 draws in a row either a digit 2 or digit 8 has hitPoke

If you play HOT only.. Evil Uhh.... then you don't have much hope left to play with!  

Pretty good bet toCut those 2 digits out of the picks for the next day or so. 

Leaning on Digits ... 0,,,6,,or 7  would be good. 

Mostly to All High is best of all. At least for tonight.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8519 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

OK .... Mo eve.  Every day for 9 draws in a row either a digit 2 or digit 8 has hitPoke

If you play HOT only.. Evil Uhh.... then you don't have much hope left to play with!  

Pretty good bet toCut those 2 digits out of the picks for the next day or so. 

Leaning on Digits ... 0,,,6,,or 7  would be good. 

Mostly to All High is best of all. At least for tonight.

Green laughreal cute!  but true dat' true dat' Green laugh

thought i'd visit the p3 and saw this.  u r dead on with all 3 digits!  i also think that u can pair everyone of em' up even like it as 067, i know that 67 pair been pretty hot!  thank uWin D!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2008, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Green laughreal cute!  but true dat' true dat' Green laugh

thought i'd visit the p3 and saw this.  u r dead on with all 3 digits!  i also think that u can pair everyone of em' up even like it as 067, i know that 67 pair been pretty hot!  thank uWin D!

Hello ducksafloat !

MO midday is closing in on the digit 1 

Win d    

Wentzville, Missouri
        United States
        Member #2243
        September 4, 2003
        8519 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2008, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

i believe it as in 101 - 111 - 130 - 167- 134 - 114 - 144 - 153 - 158 - 108 - 133!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2008, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

How about that ducks ?  LOL 

We got the digit 1 on midday(( 120))  as per....   and ....  the 2 digit String ended at Night .,,, finally. 

With a double too  (( 900 )).  With one of the due digits... 0

Win d    

Wentzville, Missouri
            United States
            Member #2243
            September 4, 2003
            8519 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2008, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

hey now Win D,

ditto that!  when i saw that 1 fly, i thought of u!  yep!  900!  and did i play around it with a 100 and the otha' above sets!