Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long to Play 1 (3-digit Number)?

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by benmas.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MichDew's avatar - MountainDewSquare
Bay City, Michigan
United States
Member #56105
November 2, 2007
213 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2008, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

How long would be a safe to play for real (go to store and play it) 1 (3-digit number) for. Like for example 123 for both Midday & Evening. A week straight, 2 week straight, 3 weeks, a Month or longer?

Wouldn't that number if you played it 365 days (not counting leap year) for both Midday & Evening. ($2 a day*365)=$730 be worth it? If it comes up more than 1 time in that Calendar Year

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!

Bay City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #56105
    November 2, 2007
    213 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2008, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to add, if played Straight, or Box, or 2-way

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2008, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello MichDew, first what is your reasoning behind playing the #?

Did you research this #, or pulled it out of thin air? 

Bay City, Michigan
        United States
        Member #56105
        November 2, 2007
        213 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2008, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I have a fav. Number I like to play, but I don't know if it pays to play it 2 times a day, either Straight, Box, or 2-way.  

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2008, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I have a fav. Number I like to play, but I don't know if it pays to play it 2 times a day, either Straight, Box, or 2-way.  

Look back in the history of your state & see when the # has hit in the past & how many times it has hit.

Take note of the dates on which the # has hit. & if some of the same #s appear leading up to the appearance of your favorite #. 

Look at the postings here in the Pick 3 or Michigan threads to see if the # is listed  or perhaps posted on the prediction board.

Bay City, Michigan
            United States
            Member #56105
            November 2, 2007
            213 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2008, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

OK thx, i looked and my fav. number midday last came up 8-8-2007, only 1 time in 2007. Evening it came up a total of 4 times.  April 6; May 20; July 21; Oct. 30 all in 2007. It showed in Box, but that is ok. My fav. number is 507, or in any order like in a Box

JustFrozen's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
              OC, CALI
              United States
              Member #59564
              March 19, 2008
              76 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

After the program I wrote showed that over 130 combinations of numbers had never hit within the past 2500 draws, I lost hope in this strategy. But it might still make sense for combos that seem to always hit well below the statistical average of 1000. I just don't know at what point do you give up?

benmas's avatar - waveform
                Rhode Island
                United States
                Member #56010
                October 28, 2007
                434 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2008, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

my personal advice is DON'T wait for a particular number to fall by playing it repeatedly..it will do more harm than good...rather adjust your play from day to day based on gut feeling and other patterns you can spot out...(012 on pa nite has not hit in 15 years straight)

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                  West Side of Sunny Florida
                  United States
                  Member #55048
                  September 8, 2007
                  3371 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2008, 6:12 am - IP Logged

my personal advice is DON'T wait for a particular number to fall by playing it repeatedly..it will do more harm than good...rather adjust your play from day to day based on gut feeling and other patterns you can spot out...(012 on pa nite has not hit in 15 years straight)

I agree with benams.  Also watch for signs that it might hit soon, such as 005 or 007 hitting (507 was the number you like  right?) then it might fall right after or soon after. 

And benmas - now that you posted the 012 not hitting in 15 yrs @ nite you KNOW whats gonna happen!  Its just a matter of time now, this week, or next!  That seems to happen to me a lot, once I post a number as super cold, it hits soon after!!Thumbs Up

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2696 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2008, 7:14 am - IP Logged

After the program I wrote showed that over 130 combinations of numbers had never hit within the past 2500 draws, I lost hope in this strategy. But it might still make sense for combos that seem to always hit well below the statistical average of 1000. I just don't know at what point do you give up?

You are right. The pick and number , play and wait strategy works with repeater nunmbers.

In the average 1000 draws, approx. 365 straights numbers are out. Pretty stunning. Test with random numbers, check against any state. Unfailing.

$$$

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5741 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2008, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Here in Tx, I keep an excell file of every number from 000-999 and how often each number has played day and night. There are 313 drawings a year (314 this year, non on Sunday in Tx). 179 is one of the best numbers in Tx having hit 8 times in midday drawings. So, if I play that number every day for the midday draw only for a year at $1 per day and it hits once, I net a profit of $186( $500 - $314). The only problem is that the last time it hit was June 15, 2006, so it's going on 2 years. This is playing straight only, no boxes. So, you can play your favorite number for 500 draws,( about 19 months) then if you don't hit, play it for $2 each day.

I play like this, but I get bored with it, so I have been playing 2 digits to repeat from the previous drawing and pick the third digit that has been out for a while. Now I don't hit very often, but a couple years ago I was playing $10 - $20 a day on P3 and I was hitting about once or twice a week, playing straight and boxed. But I was playing so much money that I still couldn't turn a profit, so now I just play $1 a day. Less stress, more fun. 

Hope that helped you. 

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7340 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2008, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

How long would be a safe to play for real (go to store and play it) 1 (3-digit number) for. Like for example 123 for both Midday & Evening. A week straight, 2 week straight, 3 weeks, a Month or longer?

Wouldn't that number if you played it 365 days (not counting leap year) for both Midday & Evening. ($2 a day*365)=$730 be worth it? If it comes up more than 1 time in that Calendar Year

It depends on your win expectation, but you can periodically raise your bet and still make the same profit. Time is problem with this method because you may need to eventually bet over $20 on each drawing just to win $500.

A read an idea where you make a stable of around 20 combos and then create indicators from current drawings and play the combo that fits. I was looking at just one 10 drawing period and saw where 273 and 120 hit, five drawings later 217 hit, and 231 hit two drawing after that. We see it because we know the results but if either 217 or 231 were in your stable, they may been the obvious play. You would have to determine how long it would take for this type of pattern to evolve; 207 hit ten drawings later.

benmas's avatar - waveform
                          Rhode Island
                          United States
                          Member #56010
                          October 28, 2007
                          434 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2008, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I agree with benams.  Also watch for signs that it might hit soon, such as 005 or 007 hitting (507 was the number you like  right?) then it might fall right after or soon after. 

And benmas - now that you posted the 012 not hitting in 15 yrs @ nite you KNOW whats gonna happen!  Its just a matter of time now, this week, or next!  That seems to happen to me a lot, once I post a number as super cold, it hits soon after!!Thumbs Up

dont play them...i never chase very cold numbers like that...it could easily be another 1, 2, or 5 years... if it falls let it go by...people think that oh 15 years is very long ...yea it is but one year has only 365 draws...when it comes to lotteries thats nothing..you can have 10000 drawings and like 5 particular numbers will not hit at all...just the way it is...not worth chasing them..play the hot ones is better