Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 & Pick 4 Picks

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by kawhona4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Vermont
United States
Member #59365
March 14, 2008
15 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2008, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Can someone PLEASE help me pick out some numbers for this game in VT or it may be under Tri-State

No matter how i do it-I can not hit anything-And im really to stupied to understand some of the systems out there-As far as scratch off tickets-Forget It-I just can not see how theres a system that would work on them-I go broke buying those stupied tickets all the time-And then say over and over-That im not going to do that again-It does not take long to go through a hundred bucks on those scratch offs-Just think about how many daily numbers you could get with a hundred bucks-I bet i would have better luck-So if someone can-PLEASE send me some numbers to try-I will not be mad at anyone for not picking me any-or picking me some that i do not hit-Because im normally hitless all the time-thank You

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Can someone PLEASE help me pick out some numbers for this game in VT or it may be under Tri-State

No matter how i do it-I can not hit anything-And im really to stupied to understand some of the systems out there-As far as scratch off tickets-Forget It-I just can not see how theres a system that would work on them-I go broke buying those stupied tickets all the time-And then say over and over-That im not going to do that again-It does not take long to go through a hundred bucks on those scratch offs-Just think about how many daily numbers you could get with a hundred bucks-I bet i would have better luck-So if someone can-PLEASE send me some numbers to try-I will not be mad at anyone for not picking me any-or picking me some that i do not hit-Because im normally hitless all the time-thank You

TRI States follow the vtrac system well as well as follow the OLD System.  Work around with those and plan to hit from now on..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Vermont
      United States
      Member #59365
      March 14, 2008
      15 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2008, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

TRI States follow the vtrac system well as well as follow the OLD System.  Work around with those and plan to hit from now on..

Thats the problem-When i say stuoied-I mean stupied-I can not really figure out how to use most systems posted-I know ive gotta learn and do somthing-Because with all ive spent-you would think i would have hit somthing-Any help would be greatly thanks-Thank You