Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for Filters

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
leesburg, fl
United States
Member #53062
June 22, 2007
596 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello

I have some BASIC programs developed and am looking for ideas for filters.

I have a pick-6 history file, a first-digt file and a last-digit file. I have a program that searches for previous picks that come close to the recent pick. Working with the history file, if the numbers match at least 3, I select the next pick line in the history file after that match. I gather all those numbers and see what has come up and not come up. In the last draw, 4 numbers that never came up before showed, 1 number that appeared once, and 1 number that appeared twice.

I select numbers and have a wheel program. My wheel program only wheels numbers for the columns I select. In other words, if i want 10 in column 2, it puts 10 only in column two.

My next program has the filters. I have noticed that on the last digit. Matching column per column, there has never been a match for all 6. Sometimes 2 or 3. As for the 1st digit, there has been from 2 to 6 or more lines that have matched all 6. My history file is up to 800. I also check if last digit occurs more than 1 or 2 times and also 1st digit check. That's my filters so far.

In my last run, "NOW MAYBE THIS IS LUCK", I played 5 picks and had 1 line with 3 of the numbers.

I am a Mainframe programmer that can understand logic and put it into a program. I think this just needs some more filters to eliminate some of the wheeled picks. 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2008, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Can't help you with that!

Are you not also interested in the daily pick 3 game(s) ?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2008, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello

I have some BASIC programs developed and am looking for ideas for filters.

I have a pick-6 history file, a first-digt file and a last-digit file. I have a program that searches for previous picks that come close to the recent pick. Working with the history file, if the numbers match at least 3, I select the next pick line in the history file after that match. I gather all those numbers and see what has come up and not come up. In the last draw, 4 numbers that never came up before showed, 1 number that appeared once, and 1 number that appeared twice.

I select numbers and have a wheel program. My wheel program only wheels numbers for the columns I select. In other words, if i want 10 in column 2, it puts 10 only in column two.

My next program has the filters. I have noticed that on the last digit. Matching column per column, there has never been a match for all 6. Sometimes 2 or 3. As for the 1st digit, there has been from 2 to 6 or more lines that have matched all 6. My history file is up to 800. I also check if last digit occurs more than 1 or 2 times and also 1st digit check. That's my filters so far.

In my last run, "NOW MAYBE THIS IS LUCK", I played 5 picks and had 1 line with 3 of the numbers.

I am a Mainframe programmer that can understand logic and put it into a program. I think this just needs some more filters to eliminate some of the wheeled picks. 

If you are looking for filtered wheels, I would strongly recommend investing in a Platinum membership here.  Lottery Post has some of the most varied and powerful wheel filters available.

The way it works is you choose a Full Wheel, choose how many numbers will be in the wheel, and then enter the numbers.  Then, you work with the filters to eliminate combinations from the Full Wheel, until you have tweaked it to the size you want, with the characteristics you want.

LANTERN provided the specifications many of the excellent filters that are there.  You can mix and match filters till your heart's content.

You can find all of the features available to Platinum members (as well as the other member levels) by clicking Premium Memberships on the left.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2008, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Do a search for "Lantern".

Several years ago he posted several wonderful filters.  That was a gold mine as far as I was concerned.  Most dealth with Pick 3 but they all can be adapted to a P5 or P6 game.

Good luck.