Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

4/1/08 Dream

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by yougotit7.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
yougotit7's avatar - animal bird.jpg
Villa Rica, GA
United States
Member #59706
March 24, 2008
174 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2008, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

This is the 2nd time I had seen a yellow wall in my dream.  The bright

YELLOW is what puzzles me.  Please help define!

Yellow:

Wall:

Management is doing the right thing/Leadership is doing things right!

I Agree!

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2008, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Yellow: 867 857 786 700

Wall: 480 058 804 663

Villa Rica, GA
      United States
      Member #59706
      March 24, 2008
      174 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2008, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Chouq!

Thanks, I so vividly see the bright yellow wall with a few holes on it

that Im going to really concentrate on these numbers.  I feel that it

it must be telling me something.  If its not a winning number, what is

it telling me?

I Agree!

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2008, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Colors

You can expect increasing security and success in all your affairs if you dreamed of a mixture of bright colors. Individually, or if one color stood out in your dream, the significance is as follows: Blue indicates liberation from worry and/or help from outside sources. Black is an unfavorable omen, unless it is featured in a funeral or other appropriate situation, in which case it forecasts difficulties to be overcome. Brown means money luck. Bright red is a warning to curb your temper; deep red forecasts unexpected good news. Green pertains to travel or news from a distance. Gray indicates a period of marking time. Lavender or mauve foretells minor disappointment or transitory unhappiness. Orange suggests that an expected change in your situation will be delayed. Pink predicts unusually great success. Purple is a forerunner to happy social affairs. Yellow forecasts that setbacks and struggles must be endured before improvement can be achieved. White is a certain promise of success in all that concerns you. Dreams involving people of a color other than your own are generally lucky omens pertaining to money and/or business, unless the people were an exotic shade like green or blue, in which case the dream probably had a digestive origin and no significance.

Villa Rica, GA
          United States
          Member #59706
          March 24, 2008
          174 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2008, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Chouq!

Thanks, I must keep working harder.  Im an Aries by the way

and  Hard work is my game.

I Agree!

morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
            bronx
            United States
            Member #57970
            January 25, 2008
            204 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2008, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

yellow -means success in all of your undertakings-336

wall-means trouble ,refrain from idle company and risky games for three days 763-773

good luck

Villa Rica, GA
              United States
              Member #59706
              March 24, 2008
              174 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

yellow -means success in all of your undertakings-336

wall-means trouble ,refrain from idle company and risky games for three days 763-773

good luck

Thanks Morningstar!

I will be on the lookout for the GOOD as well as the BAD.

I Agree!

morningstar2008's avatar - rinard
                bronx
                United States
                Member #57970
                January 25, 2008
                204 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2008, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

youll very welcome happy to have help

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                  South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2008, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

past hitters:

Yellow 095 (In 8152)

wall (Mi 448)(Ne 205)(ILL & NY *709 408)(Oh 415)

girl wonder's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #58078
                    January 30, 2008
                    48 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2008, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

wall- 905

dnt have yellow

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
                      South Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #100
                      January 28, 2002
                      3734 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2008, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Energy painted -colors vibration - auras and cookware

Red

relates to self preservation, our basic survival needs, security, acceptance and being grounded in the material world. It also relates to procreation as sexual desire. It is a color of action and drama.

Orange

is the colour of creativity, the nurturing instinct, vitality, sexuality and our ability to give birth to ideas. Red is generosity and compassion

Yellow

is the seat of ego and our will and represents how we interact with the external world (anxiety is often found here). Yellow represents the way we relate to others, being true to ourselves and the intellect. note: healers are strong yellow, and bright clear yellow is indicative of overcoming fears.

Green

is love and empathy. It is from the heart. We connect to others and heal. It is compassion, tenderness, love of the HIgher Power, the self and others. There is a secondary center of pink associated with green and violet. The pink is love unconidional and not often seen ( by me anyway) unless it involves a newborn )

Blue

is the communication, learning, telepathy and channeling, expression, universal truth, responsibility and ones vocation or calling.

Indigo

-purple is the seat of the intuition, and inner sight. It relates to the qualities of deep spirituality, completeness, inspiration, insight and vision. This is the power centre of the spirit, spiritual attainment and enlightenment

Violet

is similar to Indigo, but of a higher more spiritual quality, a completeness. White and Gold correspond with violet as depicted in paintings with halos as expression of the spiritual enlightenment achieved.

A pale version of a color indicates one refuses- ignores the responsibilities associated with the core bright , clear color. A darker version of a color, maroon instead of red , olive instead of green or navy instead of clear bright blue indicates misuse of the power and qualities of the color.

Rachel Ray is a good example of color understanding. She loves bright, clear orange, surrounds heself with orange and is all about it's qualities. Creative, vital, and nurturing.

When I see a person that is close to death, a matter of days, I see them as dark navy blue. The day I saw a co-worker that had a horrible accident hours later I could not see him at all, just the blackish navy, and only recognized his voice. I don't know why that color presents to me in that situation exept it may be that blue has something to do with the transition from physical to spiritual and ability to communicate psychically.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #27294
                        November 29, 2005
                        15855 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2008, 10:38 am - IP Logged

wall   048   790   125   9284

yellow   258   867   9783

good luck!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Villa Rica, GA
                          United States
                          Member #59706
                          March 24, 2008
                          174 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2008, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Energy painted -colors vibration - auras and cookware

Red

relates to self preservation, our basic survival needs, security, acceptance and being grounded in the material world. It also relates to procreation as sexual desire. It is a color of action and drama.

Orange

is the colour of creativity, the nurturing instinct, vitality, sexuality and our ability to give birth to ideas. Red is generosity and compassion

Yellow

is the seat of ego and our will and represents how we interact with the external world (anxiety is often found here). Yellow represents the way we relate to others, being true to ourselves and the intellect. note: healers are strong yellow, and bright clear yellow is indicative of overcoming fears.

Green

is love and empathy. It is from the heart. We connect to others and heal. It is compassion, tenderness, love of the HIgher Power, the self and others. There is a secondary center of pink associated with green and violet. The pink is love unconidional and not often seen ( by me anyway) unless it involves a newborn )

Blue

is the communication, learning, telepathy and channeling, expression, universal truth, responsibility and ones vocation or calling.

Indigo

-purple is the seat of the intuition, and inner sight. It relates to the qualities of deep spirituality, completeness, inspiration, insight and vision. This is the power centre of the spirit, spiritual attainment and enlightenment

Violet

is similar to Indigo, but of a higher more spiritual quality, a completeness. White and Gold correspond with violet as depicted in paintings with halos as expression of the spiritual enlightenment achieved.

A pale version of a color indicates one refuses- ignores the responsibilities associated with the core bright , clear color. A darker version of a color, maroon instead of red , olive instead of green or navy instead of clear bright blue indicates misuse of the power and qualities of the color.

Rachel Ray is a good example of color understanding. She loves bright, clear orange, surrounds heself with orange and is all about it's qualities. Creative, vital, and nurturing.

When I see a person that is close to death, a matter of days, I see them as dark navy blue. The day I saw a co-worker that had a horrible accident hours later I could not see him at all, just the blackish navy, and only recognized his voice. I don't know why that color presents to me in that situation exept it may be that blue has something to do with the transition from physical to spiritual and ability to communicate psychically.

Soozy!

Thanks for the info.  I love the comment below.

note: healers are strong yellow, and bright clear yellow is indicative of overcoming fears.

I Agree!