Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you choose pick 3 numbers?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by djscooby.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31517 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2008, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone uses the quick pick generator to get pick 3 tickets.  I just did and will use some of them tomorrow for the midday drawing. 

Also I was wondering if you have any other way you choose numbers such as getting them off license plates as I did a couple of times and won.

Of course you choose from the predictions on this site as that's a given.

Thanks

vergie6 Smiley

slackscrews's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #8781
    November 17, 2004
    130 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2008, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone uses the quick pick generator to get pick 3 tickets.  I just did and will use some of them tomorrow for the midday drawing. 

Also I was wondering if you have any other way you choose numbers such as getting them off license plates as I did a couple of times and won.

Of course you choose from the predictions on this site as that's a given.

Thanks

vergie6 Smiley

a variety of ways , dreams , birthdays and from past draw results.

the thing is  keep trying  try different things and methods and what ever system or method that works for you stick with it , as any one who wants to be honest will tell you , there is NO sure method that works all the time and also variety is truly the spice of life

knowledge speaks , but wisdom listens.

slackscrews

columbia, SC
      United States
      Member #58737
      February 24, 2008
      15 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2008, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I used to Use Quick Picks but not anymore. I now use Bright3 to generate a frequency report for a set number of draws. The reports shows how many times each # was drawn, it's best and worst pair numbers, how many times each number hit in what position, skip charts for each individual # in a particular position, and skips for pairs. I cross refernce the info to come up with the best probable picks. I have only been playing the Evening draw and I have had 2 straight hits in about 1.5 months. One number I was playing hit in the Day draw as well but since I wasn't playing the  day, I didnt cash in. However, the evening draws are a different story. . . .

Patience is key. When I come up with probable picks. I continue to play them for the month and then refigure my numbers...

Good Luck,

DJ

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31517 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2008, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I used to Use Quick Picks but not anymore. I now use Bright3 to generate a frequency report for a set number of draws. The reports shows how many times each # was drawn, it's best and worst pair numbers, how many times each number hit in what position, skip charts for each individual # in a particular position, and skips for pairs. I cross refernce the info to come up with the best probable picks. I have only been playing the Evening draw and I have had 2 straight hits in about 1.5 months. One number I was playing hit in the Day draw as well but since I wasn't playing the  day, I didnt cash in. However, the evening draws are a different story. . . .

Patience is key. When I come up with probable picks. I continue to play them for the month and then refigure my numbers...

Good Luck,

DJ

Well call me stupid but I don't know what Bright3 is unless it's some kind of software.  Do you have to buy it or is it a free program?

I googled it but couldn't find anything out about it.  It sounds interesting and more accurate than the way I'm picking my numbers.

Good luck to you too!

columbia, SC
          United States
          Member #58737
          February 24, 2008
          15 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2008, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Bright3 is a software program you have to purchase. Honestly, it is a little rough around the edges as it is a DOS based program and the tutorials that come with it are disheartening at best. Winsumloosesum posted tutorials for it that provide excellent information for getting started.. There is a lot of useful tools that come with it but I am testing the way I mentioned above and have had better luck than trying to get the program itself to generate my picks. There are a lot of different programs out there its just finding the one that suits you or better yet, finding the method that works the best....

Good luck,

DL